Woke up alone this morning

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I went to bed early last night, and my boyfriend was still playing video games. I woke up alone in bed this morning, and here is what I found in the living room.

uqu7equg.jpg

mugyta4u.jpg

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Awww that's too cute, Mack looks so comfortable. So snugly. Both my puppies love to sleep and snuggle with us too, especially my female Blossom, she will whine when she knows we are watching TV at night, until we let her out to snuggle with us. If we are in bed sleeping, she is fine, she will sleep by herself, but if anybody is up during the night, she starts whining.

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
He doesn't snuggle with me as much as he does Daddy. He will lay near me, but he is all up in Petes business. Lol. But Pete is home more then me, and I think they bond while I'm gone :( lol. I woke up alone and was totally jealous of both of them haha

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Lol! I'm lucky that when I come to bed Izzy follows me but in the morning she will stay in my with the boyfriend until he wakes up!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol your boyfriend and my hubby must be friends. I often find him asleep on the couch. He always think he can sit and watch a show after he plays his games. But the pups follow me to bed, always. ;)

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
That's gamers for ya. He's probably got the dog working the second controller.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. They both look comfy. My boys will never let my bf rest his leg on them.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They look too comfy.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
How cute! I'm usually the one who falls asleep on the couch. When I take call for work, I sleep there because the boyfriend snores and I can't sleep with ear plugs when I need to hear the phone. Aubie will sleep with me on the couch 90% of the time I'm there. She doesn't sleep between my legs or at my feet though, OH NO NO NO, she will work her way up and sleep on my pillow on my head. Guess who wakes up with a pillow and who doesn't? :down:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah.... Mack is so adorable... what a cute pic! Is the BF aware you posted this lovely picture of him??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online