Rook's Television debut!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook got his picture taken with Santa on Monday, and he ended up on the local news!

Hopefully, I've shared the video link properly so you can view it...
http://www.wgntv.com/blogs/leshock-...orthbrook-court-mall-20121205,0,3177556.story

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:hmm: all i saw was a 1 minute vid of demi moore? was rook at that party too? :D

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Rook was so adorable, he really loved Santa!!! He is definitely on Santas nice list now!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I was able to watch it from the first look. Rook, you give the bullies a good name!!! Way to suck up to the big guy right before Christmas

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's so neat! Rook was excited to see the big guy wasn't he? Was that you being interviewed too? I'm gonna have to see if there's anything like that around my area. Would love to have Tate/Finn's pic w/Santa Claus.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I've always thought he was a gorgeous boy but seeing him on this video...wow what a special boy, no wonder they put him on the news....fabulous!:judges:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
First link worked for me too! Lauren..I saw you!! :love: how wonderful is this! Rook was the star for sure...and what a great promo for Fromm! Thank you for sharing..I loved it all..but my favorite part was you! :hug:

Mickey3696

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
That was so cute! Looked like he tried to give Santa some kisses!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
It's working now and that was so good! Rook was definitely the star of that segment. So cute! And you didn't even mention that you were on it yourself. Now you're both famous! :yes:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
omg, i just researched if any nearby malls are doing the same thing and found a really close one to us! every sunday evening till the 16th so going to take the boys this sunday. super excited!

OP
LaurenA

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
First link worked for me too! Lauren..I saw you!! :love: how wonderful is this! Rook was the star for sure...and what a great promo for Fromm! Thank you for sharing..I loved it all..but my favorite part was you! :hug:

Lol, yep, that was me. I wasn't expecting to get on TV.

And yes, it was very awesome to see Fromm there... I found out about the event from their facebook page. You know I was stocking up in free samples, coupons, and treats!

OP
LaurenA

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
omg, i just researched if any nearby malls are doing the same thing and found a really close one to us! every sunday evening till the 16th so going to take the boys this sunday. super excited!

Just a warning, taking bulldogs in a mall is hilarious. Rook was totally wanting to stop in all the shops and get some Christmas shopping done. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.