JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you all for the sweet comments. You all just gave Tank a big ego ;)

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - I'm not sure who got him the gifts. All we know is it came from Wilson, Emma and Jack. Not sure who's bullies they are but it said from Colorado so for now it's a mystery... maybe they will come forward? :D

:hmm: Sounds like the three Hooligans have struck again. :biglaugh: Well hopefully those Hooligans come forward so the mystery can be solved. :detective:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing all the pix with us. It is fun when we can share in someone's joy... Merry Christmas ::christmas26:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - ooooh I think we've found the mystery Santa! :christmas20: By the way Tank LOVES his toy he will not put that thing down! He takes it everywhere with him :christmas18:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - ooooh I think we've found the mystery Santa! :christmas20: By the way Tank LOVES his toy he will not put that thing down! He takes it everywhere with him :christmas18:

Well mystery solved then. :christmas20: Emma and Jack love love those. Glad to hear that tank does too. Btw, that brand has a lifetime replacement warranty and is made in the USA, gotta love it! :christmas18: How's the Hoodie fit, not too small/big I hope? Wilson had to guess on the size - hope he guessed right. :christmas19:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Well mystery solved then. :christmas20: Emma and Jack love love those. Glad to hear that tank does too. Btw, that brand has a lifetime replacement warranty and is made in the USA, gotta love it! :christmas18: How's the Hoodie fit, not too small/big I hope? Wilson had to guess on the size - hope he guessed right. :christmas19:

Really? That's PAW-SOME! Good to know if it ever breaks we can replace it. Tank loves that toy I've never seen him so obsessed with a toy before
:christmas28: And the Hoodie fits PERFECT! Tell Wilson he did an excellent job of picking it out and be sure to give all the gang a nice big Thank you hug for Tank and I! :christmas35:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
what brand of toy is it [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Really? That's PAW-SOME! Good to know if it ever breaks we can replace it. Tank loves that toy I've never seen him so obsessed with a toy before
:christmas28: And the Hoodie fits PERFECT! Tell Wilson he did an excellent job of picking it out and be sure to give all the gang a nice big Thank you hug for Tank and I! :christmas35:
I'll be sure to let Wilson know. :christmas18: I think you'd have to have the receipt for the replacement. There's so many shapes and sizes, I just love that brand of toys. My kiddos will have one from Santa under the tree for them. :D So glad the Hoodie fits. :christmas23:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh so well behaved, Ftsec would have pulled or knocked the antlers off.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhh @<u><a href="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=3189" target="_blank">boomsboo</a></u> Emma, Wilson and Jack send love of :love: and thank you's for their gifts they received today, from Tank of course. ;). Emma love loves those rings!!! She's actually sleeping on them right now.

:christmas23:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhh @<u><a href="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/members/boomsboo.html" target="_blank">boomsboo</a></u> Emma, Wilson and Jack send love of :love: and thank you's for their gifts they received today, from Tank of course. ;). Emma love loves those rings!!! She's actually sleeping on them right now.

:christmas23:

First off LOVE THE VIDEO!!! So glad Emma likes the rings! I hope the treats are okay! They are what free and corn free. Not sure if Emma or Wilson have particular things they can't eat. But you are very welcome! We wanted to do something in return because you were nice enough to send us something! Tank says he's happy Willson, Emma, and Jack are happy! And Tank still sleeps with his toy you got him EVERY NIGHT! :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
First off LOVE THE VIDEO!!! So glad Emma likes the rings! I hope the treats are okay! They are what free and corn free. Not sure if Emma or Wilson have particular things they can't eat. But you are very welcome! We wanted to do something in return because you were nice enough to send us something! Tank says he's happy Willson, Emma, and Jack are happy! And Tank still sleeps with his toy you got him EVERY NIGHT! :D

Does he really sleep with it, that's so stinkin' cute! Yes the treats are fine :christmas18: and they've already had a couple. Emma has 'her' rings beside next to me right now. lol

Thank you and Merry Christmas :christmas25:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.