Bogey 7 weeks!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
It's 5 am and I have just come back from bringing a friend to the airport,so I got on the tutorial link and tried:pray: to upload last weeks visit with Bogey! I hope this comes out!:pray:
DID I MENTION THAT IT IS ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TIL WE GET TO BRING HIM HOME???:):clap2::D:tongue::rolleyes:

http://youtu.be/Fv14lv9ifus

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... he is so freakin cute.... love the kiss spot on his head.... so excited for you!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I'm getting excited for you, can't wait for you to finally get to bring your sweet baby home!!! I can't see the picture or video though :(

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I copied and pasted the link on my phone. It is a short, and I mean very short clip. Bogey and the other puppies are really fat and wrinkly. You can see him running to his new mommie and wagging his big, fat, chunk of a tail! I am so jealous! OMG! He is so super-cute! Did I mention that he is fat and wrinkly! What a Q-T!

Good luck with him. I don't know how you can wait!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry to those that can't see the video. Just highlight the link at the bottom of my message and right click your mouse- it should bring up a box that says "go to web address". I hope it works! Thank you Luseaann and 2BullyMama! I am guessing you saw it! It is just a short clip. Is there a way to have the video show up on my message? I am soooo not computer savvy, and I did that at 5 am trying to remember what the tutorial said! LOL! Let me know if that works! Thanks! mARY

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Bogey is frigging cute!! He is so fat and wrinkly! I love him!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
All are great looking puppies but I think Bogey is my choice too, adorable & smart!

Love how when you called him none of the others paid no attention but Bogey stopped
what he was doing and RAN to Momma
:Muah: ​Congratulations... and Welcome to EBN!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
THANKYOU TO WHOEVER FIXED MY POST SO THE VIDEO IS IN THE MESSAGE!!:clap2::2thumbs:
Was there something I should have done differently??
Thanks again!!
:smoochwink:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Only one more day until you bring that baby home to be spoiled!!! Remember lots of pictures!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.