Banks and Cheli with their Saturday night treat....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Notice Banks is intensely into hers... eye closed and paw is tight on the bone. Cheli, well, if my foot is not available for leverage... he just moves around as the bone rolls across the floor :weird:

[MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION]

marrowboonetreat002.jpg

marrowboonetreat008.jpg

marrowboonetreat003.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oOo yummy treats for the babies they look pretty happy to have them!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
They are so cute! Quick question- are those raw marrow bones? I gave them to my bullmastiff all the time- he adored them! I read something (I think it was on here) to never give a raw marrow bone- that it should be cooked first. I would think cooking it would melt all the marrow out of it! Would love to know if the raw ones are ok to give! We get our pup in 3 more days!!:clap2:
Just love your pups!
Mary

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
omg, I forgot to tell you! Remi is obsessed with his marrow bone. PERFECT CHOICE!!!! In fact, it was way better than the bully stick. Entertained him for hours.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are so cute! Quick question- are those raw marrow bones? I gave them to my bullmastiff all the time- he adored them! I read something (I think it was on here) to never give a raw marrow bone- that it should be cooked first. I would think cooking it would melt all the marrow out of it! Would love to know if the raw ones are ok to give! We get our pup in 3 more days!!:clap2:
Just love your pups!
Mary

Hi Mary -- yes, they are raw and frozen! have been given these to my bully's for years... no issues at all. Once they finished with them last night I rinsed them and stuff them with PB ... back in the freezer for next week :D I sometimes use yoguart or mashed banana works good too

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just love your pups!
Mary

I think cooking would make them dangerous because then they could splinter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oooooo! I forget about actual RAW BONES. I think Bea and Bo need one of these each for a holiday surprise....! I don't eat a lot of meat myself so I kinda forget that I'm living with two voracious carnivores....LOL

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think cooking would make them dangerous because then they could splinter? :)

Correct ^^^^ I forgot to say that, do not give cooked bones to any dog, they weaken the bones which cause them to splinter. thanks, Lisa ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.