Looks can be deceiving

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
This is a MAJOR improvement, but dont be fooled, they are not going to be friends anytime soon. The picture is actually Mack pouting bc I told him not to look at the cat.

189849_977620864734_577215166_n.jpg

(first time posting a pic from the computer instead of tapatalk, not sure if it is going to post really small...)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: He looks like he is pouting- eyes closed and all..... lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok....for a bigger pic instead of the little one.
Click on the little one then copy the address of the big pic That should open up.
Then go to your post and click to edit it.
Then click on the little box with a tree on it on your message toolbar.
Wait for an insert image box to pop up.

31615d1354328301-looks-can-deceiving-189849_977620864734_577215166_n.jpg

Click on the from URL tab then paste in the bar that comes up.
Then uncheck the box under the bar.
Then save it.
Then come back and type in any message you want and you will have a bigger picture. And you will have also created a thumbnail on the forum listing if posting in an image forum.

I use an iPad most of the time and did the steps above on it. And often copy people's pics in the video and picture forums so they have thumbnails.

Oh and you have to edit and save whatever post you paste the image into for it to work for the thumbnail. If you do it in the original post it will show the picture twice in the post. If you do it in a separate post like I did you need to edit and resave to get it to work.

Last edited:

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
Ha ha! Poor baby! He needs to look at that kitty (and maybe follow it for a quick lap around the house), lol.

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh and that cat is positively Gloating! Poor baby Mack!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ok....for a bigger pic instead of the little one.
Click on the little one then copy the address of the big pic then go to your post and click to edit it.
Then click on the little box with a tree on it on your message toolbar. Wait for an insert image box to pop up.

31615d1354328301-looks-can-deceiving-189849_977620864734_577215166_n.jpg

Click on the from URL tab then paste in the bar that comes up.
Then uncheck the box under the bar.
Then save it.
Then come back and type in any message you want and you will have a bigger picture. And you will have also created a thumbnail on the forum listing if posting in an image forum.

I use an iPad most of the time and did the steps above on it. And often copy people's pics in the video and picture forums so they have thumbnails.

Oh and you have to edit and save whatever post you paste the image into for it to work for the thumbnail. If you do it in the original post it will show the picture twice in the post. If you do it in a separate post like I did you need to edit and resave to get it to work.
:whut?: :biglaugh: :bang:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
bad kitty cat! Poor Mack that darn cat is teasing him :(

Most Reactions