Breeder sent New Photos - we get him Friday

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
The breeder just sent me some updated photos of Spielman. He visits the Vet Thursday and if all goes well I am going to pick him up after work Friday evening. I will have been out of town for a couple of nights and will surprise the kids with him when I get home. They will not care one bit about dad back after a few nights, but it will all be about Spielman at that point for them. Dad now moves down from 4th to 5th on the totem pole.

2012-11-27_16-12-47_450.jpg

2012-11-27_16-12-33_735.jpg

2012-11-27_16-11-59_809.jpg

2012-11-27_16-11-15_458.jpg

2012-11-27_16-11-01_103.jpg

2012-11-27_16-10-56_566.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Adora-BULL!!! Now I know you've been on EBN long enough that we fully expect that camera/video to be fully charged and all set so that we get to see the kids meeting him for the first time. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

OP
Hstead

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Good idea. My daughter is the picture taker with the fancy camera. I will get it ready to roll. My son is the real animal lover and he will not quit talking about him. We watched the Dog Whisperer today and he had a special on pups, where he picked 4 pup breeds and the bulldog was one of them. He talked about not waking pups up as they do not like it, so I rewound it three times so my son would understand he can't constantly wake him up as I know he is going to wear the pup OUT. I will have to make him put him down. He just loves dogs. He gets it honest, as I was the same way when I was his age.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll bet you are getting just a tad excited! congrats! He is adorabull!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The breeder just sent me some updated photos of Spielman. He visits the Vet Thursday and if all goes well I am going to pick him up after work Friday evening. I will have been out of town for a couple of nights and will surprise the kids with him when I get home. They will not care one bit about dad back after a few nights, but it will all be about Spielman at that point for them. Dad now moves down from 4th to 5th on the totem pole.

Oh Dad...believe me, when you bring Spielman home to them...YOU will be #1 on the totem pole :2thumbs:

Of course, puppy Spielman will be getting all the love & attention...as it should be!

Spielman is a handsome dude, love his coloring, those wrinkles and WOW...the size of those paws
:eek:

My Dad bought one of our best dogs ever, a Boston Terrier Bulldog, 6 wks old, home with him some
45 years ago, to 4 boisterious kids...she became the 5th kid! The BEST SURPRISE ever...big kudos, Dad!

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow. Spielman is ridiculously cute! Congrats on your new addition! (And yes, LOTS AND LOTS of pictures, please!)

BulldwgR56

Feb 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirrius
Cuteness overload! Congrats on the new fur baby!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Good idea. My daughter is the picture taker with the fancy camera. I will get it ready to roll. My son is the real animal lover and he will not quit talking about him. We watched the Dog Whisperer today and he had a special on pups, where he picked 4 pup breeds and the bulldog was one of them. He talked about not waking pups up as they do not like it, so I rewound it three times so my son would understand he can't constantly wake him up as I know he is going to wear the pup OUT. I will have to make him put him down. He just loves dogs. He gets it honest, as I was the same way when I was his age.

I love that you're watching these videos with the kids. GOOD STUFF. You can find that "How to Raise The Perfect Puppy" episode online and its really really worth watching. Besides, Mr. President the EB is one of the starring pups! LOVE Mr. President!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness, he's so dang adorabull! :love: You're kids will be so dang surprised. :clap: Have fun having another baby in the house for the next 6 months too. :laugh:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
How exciting, the kids are going to go crazy. Christmas is going to be extra special this year with a new bully baby in the house. You totally have to take a Christmas family picture with Speilman, he'll grow up so fast, also a Santa picture with puppy is a must. Speilman is so cute. My two pups are 9 months old already, and getting so big. Enjoy

heres a picture with my 2 with Santa, the money for the pic went to the humane society.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
CUTENESS and WRINKLES overload.... what a handsome handsome little man!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.