Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Omg :ROFL: that is to funny [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]

M

mabel lou

Does she even realize this is a PG rated site hahaha OMG or maybe I clicked on the wrong site lmao that is the funniest pic I have ever seen. Or is she trying to show all the boys she is the proud of her coke bottle figure. Such a free spirit lol I love her!

Last edited:
OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Does she even realize this is a PG rated site hahaha OMG or maybe I clicked on the wrong site lmao that is the funniest pic I have ever seen. Or is she trying to show all the boys she is the proud of her coke bottle figure. Such a free spirit lol I love her!
coke bottle figure bahahaha :goodone:

M

mabel lou

My mother use to always tell me that a woman wants a coke bottle figure and my family always are saying that my girls are biggens lol and so I tell them they have coke bottle figures just like Mother said. But your girl is so awesome in her pic that when my family comes over I am so excited to show them your pic because never have I seen such a OMG pose from a dog hahahaha. I am still laughing just thinking about that pic. Best pic ever and I would certainly frame it.

M

mabel lou

OMG you gotta get that one framed as well, hell give the sexi girl her own wall. You like me, you want to kiss me , you think I'm sexi . You know that is what she is saying to all the male bullies hahha and to all the girls she is saying THATS RIGHT, I DO HAVE A COKE BOTTLE FIGURE

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.