Orion in action. Who would of thought? Well, now you can....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
witness it for yourself. Orion has been bouncing off the walls. Literally. In this video she is upset because Vegas is sleeping on her couch (which is ontop of her kennel) I know this is a bad idea, but they will climb ontop of thier kennels regardless if the couch is there or not. So, we put the chair against it for a little support. Vegas decided that he wanted to sleep in hers (watch for his head to pop up) But Orion wants to be on her couch also. So, instead of using the people couch as a stepping stone like a normal bulldog would, Orion finds the most difficult way to get to her couch. That's a 28 inch jump!
Make sure your mouth is free of food and drink. :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssjh9FHnvmo
Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
She is so agile!!!! It takes Mr.Beefy like 3 minutes just to maneuver his wat onto the couch lol. What a card she is.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My kids are critics. Noah says "Why did you call her a little ****?" and Carson says, "Well it would've been funny if she would've jumped on somebody's head"

Kids these days. They always want more more and more!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG...I totally wasn't paying attention to my language! Sorry Noah and Carson! Should I remove it? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Tell Carson I will keep my video ready for the day when she does jump on somebody's head.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah says "No no no, it's okay. Just say you are sorry to Orion"

And Carson says "Okay"

Don't remove it- seriously!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion forgives me. I called her the bad work on accident. She had already done that earlier in the night...and I had to explain to her that she could very easily break her leg or her neck. I asked her not to do it again, but she didn't listen to me. I knew she would try it again, that's why I had the camera rolling. Silly girl. Not only did I call her that, but my mom in law did it also. (pictured in the video) I should scold her...kids repeat what they hear their parents..or parents in law saying! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Orion forgives me. I called her the bad work on accident. She had already done that earlier in the night...and I had to explain to her that she could very easily break her leg or her neck. I asked her not to do it again, but she didn't listen to me. I knew she would try it again, that's why I had the camera rolling. Silly girl. Not only did I call her that, but my mom in law did it also. (pictured in the video) I should scold her...kids repeat what they hear their parents..or parents in law saying! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

LOL I actually cannot believe she can jump that high! :eek:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
thanks for the morning laugh! we love orion and her craziness! we watched the video twice (Braeden didn't catch on the the "bad" word, he's too focused on the dogs!), the first time it got the end and i was hoping for more!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Orion is awesome!! I've said it before, I'll say it again. Bear is the male version. He jumps just like she does but I don't think he's tried for anything that high.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Baby O is amazing! Cutty manages o get up on the couch but some days that is an effort. lmao. LOVE it! Oh and that term is used here often to describe all my kids at some point of the day. hehe. It is a loving term of endearment no?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
thanks for the morning laugh! we love orion and her craziness! we watched the video twice (Braeden didn't catch on the the "bad" word, he's too focused on the dogs!), the first time it got the end and i was hoping for more!

The first time she did it, I grabbed my camera to record her, but my husband yelled "GET HER DOWN BEFORE SHE TRIES TO JUMP OVER THE BACK AND HURTS HERSELF!!!) So, I put the camera down and pulled her down. Had a talk with her, but knowing her...I set the camera up to record. No more than 10 minutes later she tried it again!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow .... do they have English Bulldog Olympics ????? :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online