Miss Mavis 13 weeks, love the red patches!

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353477639.068210.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353477652.836475.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful...coloring and everything else!

A very "Happy Thanksgiving" to you and yours!! Texas Carol & Brutus

OP
ShariT

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Thanks Carol, I'm an Aussie and we don't do thanksgiving but a appreciate the thought! Wish we did, love turkey! Lol

M

mabel lou

all my life I always got plain colored EBDs until I seen mabel and she was the most beautiful colored dog I had ever seen in my whole life. Yours has same kind of colors as my girl. She is just beautiful. What made you decide to go with this color? I went with it because in my opinion she reminded me of a tiger lolol and I just fell in love, she could have had dog poop on her and I still would have fallen for her. Your baby is beautiful

OP
ShariT

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Thanks Mabel, Mavis is our 1st EBD n we also have a 2 yo female pug. I guess it was fate that chose Mavis for us, i wanted a red/fawn and white i guess cause thats most common so its wat u identify with as EBD, but we found a breeder that we loved and she had a litter of 8 newborns only 3 girls, her sister claimed the only female fawn n white and other 2 females happen to be the only 2 dark brindle in the litter. I liked Mavis's face n white patches better than the other. Glad it went that way tho as the fawn n white ended up very big n boisterous which we didn't want, Mavis has a great personality and has fit right in n I love that her colours are not as common. It's cool that their colours look different in different lighting too! : )

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mavis is so beautiful and getting so big!

@ShariT, do you know [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] ? she's also from Queensland, Australia!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
She does look lovey, I am from Australia too in Queensland, I think I read somewhere you are from Victoria is that correct?
We too used to have pug dogs but we lost our last due to old age 6 years ago and it took us that long to get another pet and I always wanted a EBD and we got Ftse in January at 8 weeks and he has just turned 1 two weeks ago, they are a beautiful breed I find Ftse is alot like my pugs were in personality.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
what a pretty girl you have!! Both of my bullies are brindle also, Diesel is a Red Brindle & White and Molly is a Dark Brindle & White like your girl.

OP
ShariT

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Thanks guys, we love her to bits! She's growing so fast but becoming so loving and sweet, it's awesome!
Cali thanks for the intro to Ftse!

OP
ShariT

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Ftse, I'm in QLD! Mavis came from Tassie, we r on the Gold Coast, u? Sorry to hear about ur puggy, u have found them similar also, although Mavis seems to interact with us more, pugs r a little more aloof when it come to attention, well mine is. I haven't met any other EBD owners yet, there is some around but havnt caught them yet. Mavis can now go out to play as her immunizations r finally done.

OP
ShariT

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Bulldog4me, Mavis's dad is the lighter brindle, I guess it's red? He's gorgeous too, I love the different colours they throw, so cool.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty.... love her sweet face

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online