The Cutest "Little" Underbite

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
Lizzie's teeth are just starting to show and I can't help but smile seeing them trying to peak through.

attachment.php

And here is her brother showing how its done

attachment.php

Which makes Lizzie try harder

attachment.php

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love that last pic ... they're ALMOST there!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
now those are just too cute!! great pictures!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great pics, beautiful bullies, nice fangs!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great looking bullies and she is just the prettiest 'lil girl...good job with them!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Atlas sure is a handsome boy and I love the little rabbit teeth on Lizzie

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Gotta love those underbites. My Bulldozer was fine when I bought him, and when he turned 5 months old, his jaw just seemed to jut forward, the vet said he got a severe underbite , and it considered a genetic defect. My breeder guarantees his pups for one year for genetic defects, he will either give me back my money, or give me another pup. Huh?? That will never happen, I would never give back my baby. God made him that way, and he is the sweetest, little guy. I love you Dozey. I think it just makes him that much cuter.

Here is a picture of my Dozer and his underbite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 130

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'll tell you a funny story about my 2 guys and my boss. So I work for 4 Orthodontists, and when I first got my puppies, I brought them by my work because I had told everyone that I would be getting these two puppies. Everyone was so excited to see them. My boss was petting my dogs, and he turned to me and said, " boy they really have an underbite, that's quite the class 3 malocclusion, they're gonna need braces", I said " okay will you give me a discount?" Then he asked me what's the girls name again? I said her name is Blossom, and he said, Oh it's a good job you gave her a pretty name , because she's gonna grow up to be real ugly you know. I said hey, don't say that about my baby, she's to ugly. I said to him, at least I have a dog, you don't have a real dog, you have a foo foo dog. Lol. He bought a Coton de Toulier, For his daughter, (I probably spelled it wrong) , its a tiny little white puff ball.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
attachment.php

:love: what a good big brother to show her how it's done! Great pic!

OP
LittleTino

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Dozer's got an awesome underbite. It's part of the bulldog package that screams attitude and character. I've heard the comments before that Atlas is so ugly he's cute. We'll he's something for sure, because he still stops traffic. And I feel sorry for the owners of other puppies when I take Lizzie to the park. 99% of the attention goes to "that bullog puppy".

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.