Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Cutest "Little" Underbite

I'll tell you a funny story about my 2 guys and my boss. So I work for 4 Orthodontists, and when I first got my puppies, I brought them by my work because I had told everyone that I would be getting these two puppies. Everyone was so excited to see them. My boss was petting my dogs, and he turned to me and said, " boy they really have an underbite, that's quite the class 3 malocclusion, they're gonna need braces", I said " okay will you give me a discount?" Then he asked me what's the girls name again? I said her name is Blossom, and he said, Oh it's a good job you gave her a pretty name , because she's gonna grow up to be real ugly you know. I said hey, don't say that about my baby, she's to ugly. I said to him, at least I have a dog, you don't have a real dog, you have a foo foo dog. Lol. He bought a Coton de Toulier, For his daughter, (I probably spelled it wrong) , its a tiny little white puff ball.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

what a good big brother to show her how it's done! Great pic!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Atlas
    Likes (Received)

@Vikinggirl Dozer's got an awesome underbite. It's part of the bulldog package that screams attitude and character. I've heard the comments before that Atlas is so ugly he's cute. We'll he's something for sure, because he still stops traffic. And I feel sorry for the owners of other puppies when I take Lizzie to the park. 99% of the attention goes to "that bullog puppy".

So cute!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Gotta love those underbites. My Bulldozer was fine when I bought him, and when he turned 5 months old, his jaw just seemed to jut forward, the vet said he got a severe underbite , and it considered a genetic defect.
    Errmmm... I thought all bulldogs were supposed to have a severe underbite ....... that's the point!!! .................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads