movie night

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
2012-11-20_20-47-18_498.jpgwatching movies with my daughter Jade and April2012-11-20_20-46-29_955.jpgJade is home from school for Thanksgiving break 2012-11-20_20-48-11_20 (1).jpg she snapped these pics :kewl:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great pictures! I love the one where you two are looking at each other, too sweet!!

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We watched expendables 2 and then Madagascar 3 - when Jade was little we used to go to the movies every couple of weeks along with my nephews .She is my tomboy action movie junkie .I'm going to bed and let her watch Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer with April

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Four of my top ten 'Favorite Things' list...

A handsome man, a snuggly bully and watching a good movie WITH your kid(s).

Thank you for sharing these great pics, "Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all" Texas Carol & Brutus

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
31073d1353468430-movie-night-2012-11-20_20-48-11_20-1-.jpg

This one could be captioned. "A Perfect Match" or "Puppy Love"

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nothing beats a bully blanket..... love it

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm a 44 year old male "CRAZY DOG LADY" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LMAO::rofl: My wife teases me about the other woman in my life .And my daughter say's I'm ATE UP with the BULLY BUG

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm a 44 year old male "CRAZY DOG LADY" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LMAO::rofl: My wife teases me about the other woman in my life .And my daughter say's I'm ATE UP with the BULLY BUG

My late husband, Stuart, who was raised in Indianapolis, IN used that phrase 'ate up'.

An unexpected gift to me at Thanksgiving (he died 3 months earlier) to hear it..

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! Texas Carol & Brutus

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So thankful I could raise your spirits on this day of THANKS -sorry for your loss enjoy the many memories you have they will last forever HAPPY THANKSGIVING:thanks3:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So thankful I could raise your spirits on this day of THANKS -sorry for your loss enjoy the many memories you have they will last forever HAPPY THANKSGIVING:thanks3:

I appreciate your kind sentiments, I really do, there's been a rough moment here and there
yesterday, then today, as I spent the day with my son who turns 25 y/o on Sunday, like me,
he concentrated on his (our) blessings today and gave thanks for such a great man, husband
and father. We were married just 2 months shy of 26 years together...some people don't have
ONE year of what we enjoyed for so long! Stuart was just 52 and passed away in the ER just as
we got there...they never got him back...I was able to pray over him as they worked 2 hours
and to be with him as he died was a great and humble blessing...he was due to leave the next
morning for 3 weeks in Colorado. Our son was 4 hours away when it happened and had to drive
there and see his Dad...in the morgue. Aaron is really suffering, it touched my heart as you spoke
of watching movies w/your daughter, Jade...I can FEEL your love and pride in her thru cyberspa
ce!

And thank you for letting me ramble on, today & Sunday, as Aaron turns 25, without Dad to celebrate
with us is hard but again, we are blessed Stuart was my husband and Aaron's father...a true blessing
from GOD.

EBN and the wonderful members, such as yourself, reaching out to me has been a lifeline and another
precious blessing from GOD and the sweet bullies help to ease the pain of my loss as they provide many
a smile or even a belly laugh...or two!

I pray you and your family will be blessed as we have been :angelheart: Carol & Aaron Smith

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.