loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: so cute baby's are as big as mom is I love how little Blondie is very very cute

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I actually yelled when the little girl went flying off the bed.... what a great play time video!! thank you for sharing

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION], re. the coolaroo...do they use it for napping mostly? I'd love to try one on my boys but i'm so afraid of them ruining it! they've ruined all their beds--either chewing them or peeing on them til they were not useable anymore. Maybe i will try 1 out b4 investing in two.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That was funny the way baby girl just stayed on her back and continued playing. Bruce was enjoying the corner I see, lol.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Henny, ours do chew on them and they have been peed on by the pups, but we just take them outside and hose them off to get the pee off. They make replacement canvas cloth for them, but I have not changed one out yet. They do last a long time. We have had ours for almost 2 years now. They play on them and have had 3 bullies on them at once, which exceeded the weight limit big time, but it is still good to go. Just have to tighten the screws on them every once in awhile, but no big deal. We by the steel large one. You can Google Coolaroo and get their web site or look on Amazon.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Great info David! thank-ya!

We bought 2 after our bullies stayed the week w David and Bev and they are the best things we have ever spent money on, well besides Hawaii lol. They love them, even bo does and I didn't think he would.

David tht video reminds me of lex and Libby playing on it at y'all's house lol. Blondie is so happy w them makes me very happy to see her :)... Give everyone hugs and kisses from us all!! Have a great thanksgiving hope your not to b_sy today didn't wanna jinks ya ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online