Innocent

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Innocent of what?? It all depends on how you define "bad" ............ :crazy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
EVERY bully is innocent... the cat ALWAYS does whatever it is/was and if you have no cat, then the cat next door did it

OP
Belday

Belday

Sep 20, 2012
Northern Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie May
What a doll baby...and look at that cute little underbite! I love that stage of development....!

So, this stage of development you are refering to... I'm new to the bull breed and even though I read everything I can about them, I have not read anything about the changes their jaw will make. So forgive my ignorance but I assumed some have this underbite and some don't. I adopted Maggie May around her 7th month. Does this mean she didn't always have her underbite?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
First of all, Wecome again, Belday. You've found THE SPOT for all information ENGLISH BULLY!

In each of my three pups, I saw them hit a spot in development where that jaw started to slowly slide forward. That's when they start to get that teeny tiny underbite you see where only a few bottom row teeth show. For mine, the rest of their body was growing insanely fast and there was a period with both Bo and Mable where they seemed to be "gangly teen-agers"; all legs and kinda thin appearing overall. (Bea never went thru this stage; she was a tub as a pup and she's still a little fireplug) For my crew, when that jaw finally slid all the way forward (because their jaw and skull is growing at exponential rates!) the rest of them started to fill out to "match"; deep chests, narrow hips, "thicker" I guess overall.

I hope that makes sense.

All questions are good questions here! We feel there's no better dog than the Bully Breed!

OP
Belday

Belday

Sep 20, 2012
Northern Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie May
Thank you very much for that great information!! I often wonder what Maggie looked like when she was a baby, so this information helps a lot.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kains under bite never started until about 5 months or so, his one tooth started showing around 8mnths I'd say and by 1 year when he licks his mouth right both will show but not often. I always thought this was not as much as it could be. Little tippie toung when sleeping around 8 months I think. Darn should of wrote all this down when it happened lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.