Bullldogs & Treadmills?

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
We went to grandma's house for Sunday Funday of football, and I guess Brutus decided he needed a work out

Mom how do you turn this thing on?

Brutus 11-18-12.2.jpg

I'm still waiting?
Brutus 11-18-12.3.jpg

This is a few hours later after Brutus & his BFF Bella (toy yorky) had ran circles in the house, played in the mud, and then Brutus decided he wanted her food. (I wasn't to happy about the mud or food) They had a great time!

Brutus 11-18-12.1.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He's so cute!! So did you turn the treadmill on??? I'd have been tempted to find out if he would walk on one!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is one tired baby in the last picture.....

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I thought about it, but was afraid he would get hurt. Ever since he had his tibia fractured, and a diphragmatic tear I BABY him beyond belief lol He has started trying to jump in my truck when we leave for a car ride, and I'm not having any part of that! We will be dog sitting @ my mom's for Thanksgiving, so I wouldn't be surprised if my boyfriend turned it on for him! :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Did you have to teach them to walk on the treadmill? I would :heart: to teach Brutus how to skateboard :)
I didn't have to teach either of them. When I put it upstairs for me to use, Wilson just hopped on. Wilson doesn't do the skateboard, but oh man does Emma...:laugh:

I have a video of them both in here somewhere.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 I thought about it, but was afraid he would get hurt. Ever since he had his tibia fractured, and a diphragmatic tear I BABY him beyond belief lol He has started trying to jump in my truck when we leave for a car ride, and I'm not having any part of that! We will be dog sitting @ my mom's for Thanksgiving, so I wouldn't be surprised if my boyfriend turned it on for him! :yes:

I would think that if you just turned it on .. they usually start at a very very slow speed, so at the very worst he'd sit down and slowly slide off the other end. Did somebody say "video opportunity"??? :evil:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how cute. i dont think sarah would walk on one but ive been tempted to see if my bostons would :2thumbs:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Aaww .. no they would be like stunt pups ... just put lots of pillows and cushions behind the treadmill and start it in the slowest speed.

Errmmm....... I wonder if maybe I've thought about this just a little bit TOO much ............ :evil:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online