Lola 23 weeks!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This pic is particularly precious! :heart:

That's my favorite too. Like human children, they look so innocent and sweet --- WHEN THEY'RE SLEEPING!

Grandma just busted Bea (three years old in March) CHEWING ON THE KITCHEN CHAIR! WTF? Bea is relapsing into puppyhood. (Or she has a tooth that's bothering her? Need to investigate today!)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My Lola loves wood too! Drives me crazy! I saw at petco today that they have a chew stick made out of wood and I know she would love it but didnt get it!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i cannot believe its been 6 months already. i remember when you joined and were waiting to get her. she is beautiful :2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My Lola loves wood too! Drives me crazy! I saw at petco today that they have a chew stick made out of wood and I know she would love it but didnt get it!

Bea and Bo both love wood chewing but I worry about slivers and infection and lots of other silly human worries. :havemyheart:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka

Tonka looves wood and has this chew. Its held up pretty well, no pieces off of it and he's had it at least 3 months but it is definitely not his favourite chewy, so it doesn't get the use that the rest do. Lately he has been destroying everything I bring home! It seems like its 50-100 bux at the pet store every 2 or 3 weeks to keep him in chewies to save the house! I am hoping this is his jaw/head growing and filling out stage, he's almost 10 months.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.