sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola first year one 016.jpg
Here is my baby! She is 23 weeks now one week away from being 6 months! She weighs 35.2lbs, I have noticed she isnt getting as tall anymore but is filling out more now.
Lola first year one 017.jpgLola first year one 019.jpg
Is her face the right shape? I read a post on here saying from the top of her head to her jaw should be a straight line? Does her face look like it should?
Lola first year one 020.jpg
Here is my little butterball she is so cute!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
She looks fabulous, such a good mum, everything looks great to me! :detective2:

:muah2:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thanks! She is kinda wonderful:D.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
she is a sweetie pie and she looks great!!

I love mine and all their little imperfections they will always be perfect in my eyes, Molly was in line as a show dog but head didn't quite get broad enough, so she ended up not showing and I can say now for me it was great because I didn't have to say goodbye for months at a time while she was showing :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-it would be hard to say good bye to your baby for month at a time! I would have a really hard time with that! I didnt get her to show although i do have her AKC papers that I have never sent off and I dont know that I ever will because she is a pet and im not going to breed her. She is perfect to me!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@bulldogs4me-it would be hard to say good bye to your baby for month at a time! I would have a really hard time with that! I didnt get her to show although i do have her AKC papers that I have never sent off and I dont know that I ever will because she is a pet and im not going to breed her. She is perfect to me!

it would have been hard but when I got her I knew that was a possibility so accepted that at the onset, I also knew she would be gone from me when she was to have puppies, but again I got lucky and she only had 1 litter, her breeder had her spayed after the first litter because she felt it was too hard on Molly's little body and didn't want to take any chances with her health.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
My Lolas mom just went into heat and they bred her with Lolas dad again and she knows I want a sibling for Lola so she mentioned that she would give me a puppy if I agreed to let her breed her one time on her 3rd heat. Im not sure how I feel about this because she would be gone the week for breeding then when she got close she would go to her house to be by the vet she uses and would stay with her for 6 weeks or so and I dont know if I like that idea! What ya think?

Cyndi

Aug 7, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ (English), CeCe (Frenchie)
Lola is beautiful! I love her pictures

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
30873d1353177804-lola-23-weeks-lola-first-year-one-020.jpg

This pic is particularly precious! :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She has one of the sweetest little faces.... so darn cute

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
She is just perfect little girl.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
she is one pretty little bulldog .My dad is not much of an inside animal person but he likes April ,,,said she was so ugly she was cute when we first got her- now he just say's she's cute

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such a pretty little face!! Who cares if they are perfect or not!!! They are all beautiful to me!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online