I don't know who was more wore out!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Last night after washing all Vegas's facial folds and getting his tail pocket he got wild, He loves to play tug with his blankie, We played non-stop for about 20 minutes until he plopped, thank god because I was over it and wanted to sit down. I think this is a cute picture, and his nose is not this red, I think after washing him and he got heated playing it just looks worse than what it is.

SAM_2724.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
A happy wore out bully. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHEW... i tired just reading it and looking at that jhandsome, handsome bully!... hee hee hee

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
he looks all proud of himself for winning that game and for such a clean handsome face!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww , so cute. What a content looking guy. I just read a thread on pictures and videos, regarding Jack has a tippy tongue, and a cute picture of him with his tongue sticking out , I posted pics of my Dozer with his tongue sticking out, they look so cute this way. You should go and post that pic of Vegas and his tongue on that Forum.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.