Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
now that is a CUTE picture!!! I could never ever have a white couch, I'm wearing a white sweatshirt and if I were to look down I'm pretty sure I could see everything I've done today starting with morning coffee, brushing teeth, breakfast, bulldog snuggle time, lunch etc etc etc LOL yes I am willing to admit I make more of a mess then my dogs do most of the time! But Remi looks like he was made for that couch or that couch was made for Remi!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww so cute! Your story reminds me of [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]'s abby. To make it short, they thought Abby went out the front door when someone left it open. Searched for her for hours, even the neighbors joined. In the end she was sleeping on their couch under the fluffy pillows! It was so funny yet made us so nervous at the same time. These guys can be such a handful. lol.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Aww so cute! Your story reminds me of @Twice's abby. To make it short, they thought Abby went out the front door when someone left it open. Searched for her for hours, even the neighbors joined. In the end she was sleeping on their couch under the fluffy pillows! It was so funny yet made us so nervous at the same time. These guys can be such a handful. lol.

I remember that day!! We were scared to death! The pictures are still in my uploads thingy.

He looks so comfy sleeping there. It was so thoughtful of you to buy a couch Remi could literally disappear in :p

Attachments

• IMG_20120610_125016.jpg
    IMG_20120610_125016.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20120610_125039.jpg
    IMG_20120610_125039.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 40
OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I remember that day!! We were scared to death! The pictures are still in my uploads thingy.

He looks so comfy sleeping there. It was so thoughtful of you to buy a couch Remi could literally disappear in :p

Those pictures are EPIC! Abby is like, huh? What's going on out here?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.