Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awwww sweet babies all snoozin' such a cute picture!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So cute, I totally feel the same way , really tired and drained. Blossom had surgery to fix her cherry eye yesterday, .so she was really sucky, and sleepy from all the anesthetic, and pain meds, plus she had an accident , peed on her pillow when she got home, because of all the IV fluids, and being groggy, and then today with Buldozer, was super worried about him, but glad now that he seems to have passed the obstruction. Tomorrow will tell if he's back to himself, today he was totally not feeling well, just laid there, didn't make any sound all day, he didn't even get excited or want to play with the other dogs at the vets today. Definitely not like Dozer, hopefully when all the meds he's had today, wear off, poor guy he got poked so many times, IV's, laxatives, anti nausea medicine, pain medicine, he's so spaced out and sleepy right now, plus what he went through trying to pass that sock, he really strained. Poor baby. Think we'll all get a good night sleep tonight, and follow up with the vet tomorrow, and see if he is more himself in the morning.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Waaaahhh! I wanna cry seeing those precious Bostons. I grew up with Bostons and I bought one for my mom the first time I came home on leave (only 18 so a big chunk of $$ for an E-1) She ended up becoming a breeder and her male absolutely hated my husband and brother-in-law. He would literally be sweet as pie as long as one of us was in the room and as soon as he would be left alone with one of them he'd draw blood. They both have the scars to show for it, too. But they just loved my mom.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Cute pic [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], but I'm with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. You posted those pics of you making Sarah work in the yard. :chucks: Slave driver!

[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION], I hope everyone is better today! Sounds like you need a rest! :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm going through these posts backwards it seems because I haven't got to the evidence of bulldog slavery .......... :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So cute, I totally feel the same way , really tired and drained. Blossom had surgery to fix her cherry eye yesterday, .so she was really sucky, and sleepy from all the anesthetic, and pain meds, plus she had an accident , peed on her pillow when she got home, because of all the IV fluids, and being groggy, and then today with Buldozer, was super worried about him, but glad now that he seems to have passed the obstruction. Tomorrow will tell if he's back to himself, today he was totally not feeling well, just laid there, didn't make any sound all day, he didn't even get excited or want to play with the other dogs at the vets today. Definitely not like Dozer, hopefully when all the meds he's had today, wear off, poor guy he got poked so many times, IV's, laxatives, anti nausea medicine, pain medicine, he's so spaced out and sleepy right now, plus what he went through trying to pass that sock, he really strained. Poor baby. Think we'll all get a good night sleep tonight, and follow up with the vet tomorrow, and see if he is more himself in the morning.

Aawww ... how is he this morning. I hope you slept well, as I can imagine how exhausted you all must be!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awe sweet Sarah looks so peaceful sleeping! I see Dallas and duke were worked hard too huh :)

Are they hyper/crazy Boston's! My brothers dog Winston is Nuts! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw i hope all is well soon :hug:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I'm going through these posts backwards it seems because I haven't got to the evidence of bulldog slavery .......... :ROFL:
its a bit further down called helping mom in the yard. pfffft

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online