Lola

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola first year one 012.jpgLola first year one 013.jpgLola first year one 014.jpg

These are pictures of Lola talking to me! She is very verbal and tried to tell me how she feels. Sometimes my hubby thinks im nuts because I will talk to her and she will talk back like she understands! Lola first year one 017.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nobody will ever convince me that they don't understand what we say. They certainly do! And they often make sure we understand exactly what they want too.

Just yesterday Gracie decided it was nap time with daddy. She actually went and got on our bed and peered over to him from the next room to be sure he saw her. She has never done that before. But she got her way and daddy went and took a nap with her.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my gosh I love that ... my first bulldog use to sit there and "talk" getting her point across as well, its so funny when they do that!!! love all the pictures

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
It sounds so funny when they talk! Lola moves her jaw and get her tongue into it to and she looks like humans do when they talk. She makes soft noises sometimes like she is just sitting down with me telling me about her day then other times she makes loud noise like she is upset about something. Its like she controls her voice to go along with her emotions. I know how crazy it sounds!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Jack is very vocal. Mostly complaining or demanding though. LOL

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thank you everyone! She is very smart sometimes to smart for her own good! We are putting up our Christmas tree right now and she is really enjoying that!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Awww, Lola is very special, you're very lucky LOL!!!!

Herman doesnt talk to me at all, except when he tells me I've done something he doesnt like. He's very quiet otherwise.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She is very special! I feel like a first time mom taking every picture of every little thing she does. I took some pics of her in her Christmas outfit but done want to post them yet!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Nobody will ever convince me that they don't understand what we say. They certainly do! And they often make sure we understand exactly what they want too.

Just yesterday Gracie decided it was nap time with daddy. She actually went and got on our bed and peered over to him from the next room to be sure he saw her. She has never done that before. But she got her way and daddy went and took a nap with her.

And so Brucie says!!!! :ROFL:
any excuse for a nap!!!

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
very cute lil puppy. I've never had mine talk back to me, but that never stopped me from talking to them lol!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.