RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Oh I do too. That's my favorite also @Sherry. He's like the poster boy for Athletic Healthy Happy EBs EVERYWHERE! Usko is a doll boy. He really is.

@RiiSi - Bo and Bea cannot WAIT for the snow. We had a hard frost here which turns the grass at our park white and icy. Bo is running around "crazy doggie style" trying to shovel it with his nose. Bea's hopping around in the frosty grass --- uncharacteristically -- like a bucking bronco.
They love snow.

Thank you!
Usko doesn't mind snow when there's things to do or friends to play with and it's more me who could do without...
Please, when the snow falls...I think we need to see it in video how your babies welcome it!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Great pics, I love the last action shot!!!!!!!!!
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Bacon met snow for the first time last week and it was hysterical watching him plow the snow with his nose, then pull his head up, sneeze, then go right back to doing it.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Bacon met snow for the first time last week and it was hysterical watching him plow the snow with his nose, then pull his head up, sneeze, then go right back to doing it.

Before Bea and Bo, I really really did HATE snow and everything that came with it. Now, I kinda (that's KINDA) look forward to the fun....!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.