Guess who's "Boss" in our house????

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Dublinharleyfloaty.jpg This is "Dublin's" floaty and sunbed until Harley says "It isn't" :rofl:. She is such a push over.....:p. Weather beautiful so competition for the "soft spot by the pool" Think I will just shoo both of them...It's Friday and it is 5 o'clock somewhere..:beer:.:happydance:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I'm jealous too cause I am working (work from home) and the two furbabies are out enjoying the sunshine :bitching: but I think I will join them in a little while... I can see them from my desk :D
Open the window and put your computer outside :-)

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Well it's 6:20pm here so you can finish work and enjoy a nice beverage by the pool :D

I like your style :judges: We are waiting to hear some good news on a business deal and if we get it, I will be by the pool sooner rather than later. Even if it's not good news pool and beverage will be the plan anyway, just later.....:2thumbs:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Good luck x

i have to add that I'm sitting on a chair by the window, its dark and raining so hard it's bouncing off the floor. So excuse me while I call you some names for being able to sit by your pool in the sunshine :mad:

For many many years I was very "jealous" of people like me...:rofl: I grew up in dreary Irish weather and have lived in many states in the US all that had long snowy winters. Eleven hears ago, a very huge and not so pleasant change in our lives brought us to sunny Florida right on the Gulf of Mexico. I have loved every minute and would never live anywhere else. Even the very hot summers are something I never complain about.. Now if only I didnt' have to work...:bitching:. [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] Of course you can go home now...:D. My husband does miss the mountains of NY, but not the winters.. I miss the burgers and custard from Kopps in Milwaukee.... and of course my family and Friends in Ireland, but I do get them to come here for visit...:2thumbs:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have sun outside right now, not warm but it is sunny ... I don't have a pool unless you count the blue plastic pool for the doggies ... BUT the thing I'm most jealous of is the "working from home" part!! I would love to have a job I could work from home!!!! I'm gonna pout a minute then finish filling out my application so I can take it in :blush2:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I have sun outside right now, not warm but it is sunny ... I don't have a pool unless you count the blue plastic pool for the doggies ... BUT the thing I'm most jealous of is the "working from home" part!! I would love to have a job I could work from home!!!! I'm gonna pout a minute then finish filling out my application so I can take it in :blush2:

This post has definitely gone off on a tangent.. From a pic of my furbabies sleeping by the pool to me working at home...:rofl:. So I want you to feel better and let you know that not everything is as it might seem. Yes, I do get to work from home for the most part..BUT I also get to work with my husband....So ( sweet guy as he is most of the time) it does come with its own trials and tribulations....:D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
the picture of your babies is GREAT!! and I will change my word from Jealous to I Envy that you get to work from home ... is that better? LOL

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I'm jealous can I move in!! I will sleep on the cushion by the pool

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
30293d1352481158-guess-whos-boss-our-house-dublinharleyfloaty.jpg

They look very content together.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.