Samson AKA Sammy Two Tone

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] requested new pictures of Samson awhile ago because I'm a slacker and it's been a long time. May have taken me a week or two but finally here are some recent pictures of Mr. Sam!

1002.jpg

Chewing his smoked beef bone :)

1003.jpg

Those eyes just make me melt :luv:

1004.jpg

Samson's morning routine wake up, eat breakfast, go potty then back up to bed :)

2012-11-04_08-37-03_1.jpg

I have no idea how that could be comfortable LOL

1017.jpg

This creature appears to be half pig and half pup, not sure though :confused: LOL

1008.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great pictures! those eyes would melt me too!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
THERE he is!!!!!! My gosh he is handsome! I forget sometimes how much since you are worse than me with posting pics I think. hahahahaha

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Such a handsome boy!!!, nice to see some new pics of him. Still miss his dreads, lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is a freckle bully!! so handsome!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It has been awhile since we've seen that handsome boy! Vegas sleeps in that same freaky position. It must be something with those longer/taller bullies!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: he is very cute but not to be rude but his feet look swollen my dogs feet looked like that right before he passed away I never figured out what it was he had a lot more problems then that though. Are his feet swollen or am I seeing things? I don't mean to pry I just hope he's ok

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
So cute, my boyfriend's 3 year old was weary of Mack at first. We think it was a combination of his looks and the grunting, so we explained that Mack isn't growling, he just makes sounds like a pig, and now the baby always calls him piggy :cool:

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Aww... there's my Sammy... thanx for the new pix Tessa.... he is as adorabull as ever! :love:

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
:butterfly: he is very cute but not to be rude but his feet look swollen my dogs feet looked like that right before he passed away I never figured out what it was he had a lot more problems then that though. Are his feet swollen or am I seeing things? I don't mean to pry I just hope he's ok

No worries, they are never swollen but they do get discolored when he starts licking them alot. I do everything I can but he gets seasonal allergies and every year at this time, when fall starts, his allergies flare up and he'll start licking his paws and his eyes will water. Atarax certainly helps control it but I've never found anything to eliminate his seasonal allergies all together.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Samson is so handsome, thanks for sharing the pics.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.