Family complete<3 thought I'd share

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka truck and new puppy
Our baby girl is home ...Tonka has a new friend Pippa. Our family is complete with 3 skin girls kids and 2 fur babies. Look forward to learning more here. Thank you guys for already being so nice and helping me out so far. So glad I found this place. They get along pretty good. She bites his hang under his chin a lot. He has put up with it pretty good so far. I don't leave them together all the time just an hour or two a day till they get use to one another.
IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh my goodness how cute are they together!!! Congratulations on your happy family and seriously they are adore-a-bull!!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Now there's a pair of stunning bully's
congrats on the completed family. keep those pictures coming. we don't want to miss a thing

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks thought I was posting too many photos.... Glad everyone likes photos here. I didn't want to be an over poster lol!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thanks thought I was posting too many photos.... Glad everyone likes photos here. I didn't want to be an over poster lol!

Not a change of being an over poster of photos, we love to watch the grow and change and grow old too :smoochwink:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooooo ............ :jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance: .. I just posted on your other thread that I was hoping to see pics of them both together and now I just found this!!!!

I'm in puppy bully heaven right now .................... :angelheart::angelheart::angelheart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They both are just too precious.

OP
A

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ooooo ............ :jumpdance::jumpdance::jumpdance: .. I just posted on your other thread that I was hoping to see pics of them both together and now I just found this!!!!

I'm in puppy bully heaven right now .................... :angelheart::angelheart::angelheart:
Thank you!! I have always wanted a house full of bully babies. I fill like I am in heaven.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
IMG_3990.jpg

Cuteness Overload!! I'm going to put this thread in photo's and video's so it doesn't get buried in general chatter and more people can see the pics. :)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: they are so cute together. they will be fine together if you keep them together they will bond an know when to play an when not to an they will learn not to bite hard like if they bite your hand your supposed to yelp to tell them its to hard an as they get older they will not bite your hand Franklin used to bite so hard an now he doesn't bite my hands at all its great good luck with to puppies now they are both very cute

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great picture.... they look so cute together.

She will chew and bite all his hanging skin..... when we got Banks , Poor Nitschke had scabs on his face and neck for about 6 months

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.