Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The doggy door.
Check out our one-of-a-kind design. ---------Check out our Not-so-one-of-a-kind design :D

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is a realllllly nice doggie door. Wish I had one :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, we have a similar "design" on our screen door - only it's the cats that did it while 80 pound Linus waits patiently outside for me to open the door.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Vegas actually does look extremely proud of his work!! :bully: :D

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
love it! you'd be suprised how many people have that "style" doggie-door. my parents have one and we have one out to our back deck. our front door is one of those metal doors with a screen window about a 3-year olds hight, with glass above that. well, one day I went out to the car and got back to see that Horse and Braeden had broken the screen and were both waiting for me with their heads sticking out where the screen used to be. no use in fixing the screens, it'll just happen again!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas did that about 2 years ago. He was actually just sitting with his back to the screen and ...POP! Then he started using it as a doggie door...so I fixed it! Big mistake! He came running full force and just about tore our sliding door off the track. We had a bbq a few months back and the kids were using it also! SHEESH!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.