"Neighborhood Watch"

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
She props her butt on a pillow and "surveys the lay of the land" Glorious day here in SW Florida.

dubbieinwindow3.jpgdubbiein window1.jpgdubbieinwindow2.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my gosh I love those pictures!! so cute how she watches whats going on ... my two like to stand and watch out the front door when I leave it open.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:heart: her! Hey got things going on this weekend and next but I was looking, how about the 17th for a playbdate? Hopefully it will be decent enough outside, if not indoor air-conditioning works well too! I will try to get a hold of Cassie [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] she lives in Sarasota and Jessi [MENTION=5642]SuggieMama[/MENTION]. she lives right near me.

YEA!!!!
Vegas, Dublin, Tank and Bubba all together at last!! Dublin better watch out she is going to have 3 men wanting all her attention!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Dublin is adorable! Such a good watch bullie! Frank loves sitting on the couch and surveying his domain as well from the window. So cute.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
:heart: her! Hey got things going on this weekend and next but I was looking, how about the 17th for a playbdate? Hopefully it will be decent enough outside, if not indoor air-conditioning works well too! I will try to get a hold of Cassie @bubbaisapig she lives in Sarasota and Jessi @SuggieMama. she lives right near me.

YEA!!!!
Vegas, Dublin, Tank and Bubba all together at last!! Dublin better watch out she is going to have 3 men wanting all her attention!

Awesome! will put it on my calendar...... Better tell those men that she is a lady :D. [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] @SuggieMama

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
29993d1351888768-neighborhood-watch-dubbieinwindow3.jpg

Cute! :luv:
I wish HRH would do something like that, but she acts like the outdoor boogie men live on the breezes that come through windows. She hides if a window is open and never looks out the window even if they are closed.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
29993d1351888768-neighborhood-watch-dubbieinwindow3.jpg

Cute! :luv:
I wish HRH would do something like that, but she acts like the outdoor boogie men live on the breezes that come through windows. She hides if a window is open and never looks out the window even if they are closed.

Yes, but HRH will let you dress her up and Dubbie just stands there like a statue and will not move no matter what.......:lmaogirl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what grat pictures.... she is so interested in that first pic -- like she is in deep tought

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I love that first shot. Her thought bubble should say, "What lowly knave dareth trespass in my domain!"

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
:heart: her! Hey got things going on this weekend and next but I was looking, how about the 17th for a playbdate? Hopefully it will be decent enough outside, if not indoor air-conditioning works well too! I will try to get a hold of Cassie @bubbaisapig she lives in Sarasota and Jessi @SuggieMama. she lives right near me.

YEA!!!!

That would be awesome! Let me know where. If you need a big fenced in yard, I have one.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online