Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Default Dublin and friends

-dogtoberfest1-jpgWe went out yesterday to support our nearest Bullie rescue FEBR and all of the many other rescue organizations that were at the 4th annual "Dogtoberfest" at the Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel Florida. It was so humbling to see the amazing amount of all doggies that needed a home and the wonderful volunteers that donate many many hours working to better the lives of those animals. It was a fantastic day and the weather perfect for the bullies for sure.

That is Ms. Dubbie in her "princess carriage" with her "Diva" Bandana. She was very gracious in allowing an untold number of photos and smoochy kisses to all especially to the little kids...-dogtoberfest5-jpg-dogtoberfest4-jpg-dogtoberfest3-jpg-dogtoberfest2-jpg

Last edited by JeannieCO; 10-31-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: photo thumbnail added

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dublin and friends

Thanks for the pics, looks like she had a great time.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Nothing betting than a fun day with lots of bullies. Wonderful pictures Ann!!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Bulldog(s) Names
    philly
    Likes (Received)

fun, fun....were you guys able to mingle with some of the bullies? my wife is looking @ maggie and the old guy, thinking of adding another member to the family a playmate for philly

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Wonderful pics and an even more wonderful cause.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

On a place full o'bullies, who doesn't love those!? Ms. Dubbie is gorgeous as always. Muah!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by angelIV View Post
    fun, fun....were you guys able to mingle with some of the bullies? my wife is looking @ maggie and the old guy, thinking of adding another member to the family a playmate for philly
    I am approved with them for a rescue and have been to a couple of their "outings" We are waiting for a "match" for Dublin and us. Right now they don't have a bullie that will work for us. They are very strict about the matching up part. Not just for their bullies but for you and your bullie also. Maggie is very cute but she is not good with other dogs so she needs a home without other dogs. "Spike" is the old guy who was there. He was on "my list" A super guy but I dont' think his foster mom wants to give him up. That seems to happen a lot. I didnt' push at that point. They do such wonderful work and i am willing to wait for our new addition. Have you submitted your application and had your home visit yet???

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

That is SO cute! I love her mode of transport...very regal!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Bulldog(s) Names
    philly
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbiedog View Post
    I am approved with them for a rescue and have been to a couple of their "outings" We are waiting for a "match" for Dublin and us. Right now they don't have a bullie that will work for us. They are very strict about the matching up part. Not just for their bullies but for you and your bullie also. Maggie is very cute but she is not good with other dogs so she needs a home without other dogs. "Spike" is the old guy who was there. He was on "my list" A super guy but I dont' think his foster mom wants to give him up. That seems to happen a lot. I didnt' push at that point. They do such wonderful work and i am willing to wait for our new addition. Have you submitted your application and had your home visit yet???
    no application yet, were thinking on fostering first either with FEBR or Adopt a bull. the old guy spike caught our eye, very good looking guy, my wife on the other hand has no pref. as long as philly will like him/her its ok. its good that they take their time to get a good match, did dublin get a chance to check out stanley from AABR? they say he is very gentle, dont know if he is still available.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Looks as if a good time was had by all!!! So happy to hear you're going to adopt!! It is so rewarding on many many levels!!

Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by angelIV View Post
    no application yet, were thinking on fostering first either with FEBR or Adopt a bull. the old guy spike caught our eye, very good looking guy, my wife on the other hand has no pref. as long as philly will like him/her its ok. its good that they take their time to get a good match, did dublin get a chance to check out stanley from AABR? they say he is very gentle, dont know if he is still available.
    yes Spike is really good looking and so sweet.... As I said I felt I would have been stepping on the Foster's "toes" She said " I would be happy if he never left" My husband, sister and brother in law fell in love with him too. My sister thought I should have said something but........ Ah! yes, adorable Stan. Unfortunately, just wasn't ready at the time :crying:. I was very sad about that. He has been adopted. Where in FL are you? I thought you had to be close to the rescues to foster due to the vet visits etc.

Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    That is SO cute! I love her mode of transport...very regal!
    it took her a while to get used to it but then she figured out "Hey, I get to ride when I'm tired, not a bad gig..." Of course we can't move more than 5 ft without having people stopping us take photos or to talk to her, but I'm not complaining...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads