Dublin and friends

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
dogtoberfest1.jpgWe went out yesterday to support our nearest Bullie rescue FEBR and all of the many other rescue organizations that were at the 4th annual "Dogtoberfest" at the Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel Florida. It was so humbling to see the amazing amount of all doggies that needed a home and the wonderful volunteers that donate many many hours working to better the lives of those animals. It was a fantastic day and the weather perfect for the bullies for sure.

That is Ms. Dubbie in her "princess carriage" with her "Diva" Bandana. She was very gracious in allowing an untold number of photos and smoochy kisses to all especially to the little kids..:D.dogtoberfest5.jpgdogtoberfest4.jpgdogtoberfest3.jpgdogtoberfest2.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the pics, looks like she had a great time.

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
fun, fun....were you guys able to mingle with some of the bullies? my wife is looking @ maggie and the old guy, thinking of adding another member to the family a playmate for philly:)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
On a place full o'bullies, who doesn't love those!? Ms. Dubbie is gorgeous as always. Muah!

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
fun, fun....were you guys able to mingle with some of the bullies? my wife is looking @ maggie and the old guy, thinking of adding another member to the family a playmate for philly:)

I am approved with them for a rescue and have been to a couple of their "outings" We are waiting for a "match" for Dublin and us. Right now they don't have a bullie that will work for us. They are very strict about the matching up part. Not just for their bullies but for you and your bullie also. Maggie is very cute but she is not good with other dogs so she needs a home without other dogs. "Spike" is the old guy who was there. He was on "my list" A super guy but I dont' think his foster mom wants to give him up. :D That seems to happen a lot. I didnt' push at that point. They do such wonderful work and i am willing to wait for our new addition. Have you submitted your application and had your home visit yet???

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That is SO cute! I love her mode of transport...very regal!

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
I am approved with them for a rescue and have been to a couple of their "outings" We are waiting for a "match" for Dublin and us. Right now they don't have a bullie that will work for us. They are very strict about the matching up part. Not just for their bullies but for you and your bullie also. Maggie is very cute but she is not good with other dogs so she needs a home without other dogs. "Spike" is the old guy who was there. He was on "my list" A super guy but I dont' think his foster mom wants to give him up. :D That seems to happen a lot. I didnt' push at that point. They do such wonderful work and i am willing to wait for our new addition. Have you submitted your application and had your home visit yet???

no application yet, were thinking on fostering first either with FEBR or Adopt a bull. the old guy spike caught our eye, very good looking guy, my wife on the other hand has no pref. as long as philly will like him/her its ok. its good that they take their time to get a good match, did dublin get a chance to check out stanley from AABR? they say he is very gentle, dont know if he is still available.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Looks as if a good time was had by all!!! So happy to hear you're going to adopt!! It is so rewarding on many many levels!!

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
no application yet, were thinking on fostering first either with FEBR or Adopt a bull. the old guy spike caught our eye, very good looking guy, my wife on the other hand has no pref. as long as philly will like him/her its ok. its good that they take their time to get a good match, did dublin get a chance to check out stanley from AABR? they say he is very gentle, dont know if he is still available.

yes Spike is really good looking and so sweet.... As I said I felt I would have been stepping on the Foster's "toes" She said " I would be happy if he never left" My husband, sister and brother in law fell in love with him too. My sister thought I should have said something but........ Ah! yes, adorable Stan. Unfortunately, just wasn't ready at the time :crying:. I was very sad about that. He has been adopted. Where in FL are you? I thought you had to be close to the rescues to foster due to the vet visits etc.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
That is SO cute! I love her mode of transport...very regal!

it took her a while to get used to it but then she figured out "Hey, I get to ride when I'm tired, not a bad gig...:2thumbs:" Of course we can't move more than 5 ft without having people stopping us take photos or to talk to her, but I'm not complaining...:D

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
yes Spike is really good looking and so sweet.... As I said I felt I would have been stepping on the Foster's "toes" She said " I would be happy if he never left" My husband, sister and brother in law fell in love with him too. My sister thought I should have said something but........ Ah! yes, adorable Stan. Unfortunately, just wasn't ready at the time :crying:. I was very sad about that. He has been adopted. Where in FL are you? I thought you had to be close to the rescues to foster due to the vet visits etc.

I'm in Miami about 45 min to an hour away from Coral Springs depending on the traffic. I did not know that, you have to be close, well it's aabr then if they accept my application for foster.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.