Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twix Bulldog Commercial

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gizmo and Hershey forever in my heart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Twix Bulldog Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    My favorite commercial of ALL TIME has to be the Volkswagon one where the guy uses the dog to open the car door --- to get to the vet --- cuz the keys are in the dog. The music to that commercial is SO PERFECT. When I hear that come on the TV, I will come running from where ever I am just to watch it again. It ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud. Every. Single. Time.

http://youtu.be/BG_CdfZUEHg <== just in case someone's been living in a cave and hasn't seen this. OMG. I just laughed out loud again!
    We must be blood related, cause I do the exact same ! Dottie says 'Your Commercial is on!' and I come running like the bullies come for their dinner!

Real Name
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

That one is cute! I LOVE the volkswagon one as well. By far one of the funniest ones out there.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Northern NJ
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    lol @Baconator the only commercial Gizmo could do would be to replace those counting sheep ...... z z z z z z z z z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads