Please Dad can I have one?

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Well, today was the second day of duck hunting season here in NM, first day for hubby. He came home with a few and Sancho was quite excited!

sancho ducks.JPG

We also went elk hunting a couple of weekends ago. My cousin got a 4x4 and we gave Sancho a hoof. I won't link to that, since not everyone will be a fan, but rest assured he loved it :D

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Great pic, and you gave him a hoof, why your cousin didn't want to sacrifice his 4x4 for Sancho to use as a chew toy? :lmao:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He just wants to say hi to Daffy and friends.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maybe he wants to try the raw diet!!! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
29529d1351189871-please-dad-can-i-have-one-sancho-ducks.jpg

Looks like he thinks those are for him! Cute!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
eeeek ducks! my little Diesel chased down 2 ducks in our backyard ... he actually caught them both and I thought he had killed the drake but it was just huddled down when I finally caught up to pull Diesel off ... my neighbors must have had a good show LOL duck running and quacking dog right on his tail barking and me running in behind them yelling Diesel stop Diesel stop ... so it was " quack quack, bark bark, diesel stop diesel stop" was a crazy afternoon!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can't say I care for duck, but I like the picture. :)

I lived in Albuquerque for 11 years before I came to Colorado. Where in NM are you? :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
eeeek ducks! my little Diesel chased down 2 ducks in our backyard ... he actually caught them both and I thought he had killed the drake but it was just huddled down when I finally caught up to pull Diesel off ... my neighbors must have had a good show LOL duck running and quacking dog right on his tail barking and me running in behind them yelling Diesel stop Diesel stop ... so it was " quack quack, bark bark, diesel stop diesel stop" was a crazy afternoon!!!

OMG, you've got me belly laughing here in Texas, soooo funny!

Glad everyone lived to tell the tale and thank you for sharing :clap2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:laugh: :rofl: ..... thank you for that visual, made me really laugh

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I love to make people laugh so let me help give an even more expansive addition .. if you have seen any of the pictures I've posted with me and the babies you will notice I'm about as round as I am tall and I have super sensitive feet and rarely go outside without shoes cause it hurts my feet ... so now picture that happening "duck running and quacking dog right on his tail barking and me running in behind them yelling Diesel stop Diesel stop ... so it was " quack quack, bark bark, diesel stop diesel stop" so a short heavy set woman chasing a dog that is chasing a duck hobbling cause she is in the yard bare footed .... oh what a day LOL was truly crazy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I love to make people laugh so let me help give an even more expansive addition .. if you have seen any of the pictures I've posted with me and the babies you will notice I'm about as round as I am tall and I have super sensitive feet and rarely go outside without shoes cause it hurts my feet ... so now picture that happening "duck running and quacking dog right on his tail barking and me running in behind them yelling Diesel stop Diesel stop ... so it was " quack quack, bark bark, diesel stop diesel stop" so a short heavy set woman chasing a dog that is chasing a duck hobbling cause she is in the yard bare footed .... oh what a day LOL was truly crazy

OMG.... where is the freakin' video!!!!???

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
OMG.... where is the freakin' video!!!!???

I know, right?!? When it was all said and done and I was trying to tell my son what had happened he was of course laughing at me and I said man I could have entered that to the funniest videos and won the money prize LOL

Most Reactions