Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you, I think he is perfect but I might be one sided :clap2: I actually got him from a breeder in Tulsa. I really wanted to use a breeder that was in Royse City but she wasn't going to have any litters for a while :( It worked out though, Brutus is great!

I live in Denton, but no I don't go to school there. Most people that are there are either in college or just never left! I love the area as well, I can't imagine ever really moving to far. Where are you in Central TX, Midland area?

I live in Hewitt, a suburb of Waco which is about 2 hrs drive of Dallas or Ft Worth/Arlington
and south of here about 2 hrs to Austin and 5 hours to Houston. It's a great place to live,
very pretty and about 200,000, just right size!

Midland is far west Texas, Hubby and I lived there 20 yrs ago when he worked for Texaco.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy

I live in Hewitt, a suburb of Waco which is about 2 hrs drive of Dallas or Ft Worth/Arlington
and south of here about 2 hrs to Austin and 5 hours to Houston. It's a great place to live,
very pretty and about 200,000, just right size!

Midland is far west Texas, Hubby and I lived there 20 yrs ago when he worked for Texaco.

You are right, I shouldn't allowed to be thinking to much before my daily caffeine fix!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
too too cute!!! love the pictures of your baby

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my nothing like bully tongue. that is to cute and its nice that they play together so well. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking boy... love his coloring

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.