New Pictures of Brutus

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Brutus has begun sticking his tounge out this week! SOO flipping cute. This is his, I'm tired Mom, but I'm not ready to go to bed lol
Brutus 10-24-12.jpg

Marlee & Brutus are playing great together! I'm pretty sure they will be BFF for life. I don't think Marlee realizes that he is going to be so much bigger then her though!
Brutus & Marlee 10-24-12.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Brutus sure is adoraBull!!!!
Thanx for the pix :)

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! I couldn't of asked for a better baby. We are trying to start going on short little walks...... sometimes it ends up with me having to carry him a little ways though! ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just too cute to say the least.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Soo cute and I love the full name, I'm sure he will grow into his second name nicely if he hasn't already.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just love it when their tongues start to stick out .... then out comes the bottom jaw and you've got TOOFIES!!! :luv:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I just love it when their tongues start to stick out .... then out comes the bottom jaw and you've got TOOFIES!!! :luv:

So is that the right order?! :) I keep looking at Izzy every morning hoping for that bottom jaw to stick out!!!!

He is adorable! How old is he?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So is that the right order?! :) I keep looking at Izzy every morning hoping for that bottom jaw to stick out!!!!

Not sure there is an order really .......... and in fact, Daddy's jaw never has really come out!!

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names

He will be 16 weeks tomorrow. Sometimes he shows his tooth/teeth, this was the first time I had saw the tongue! I'm guessing as he get's older it will happen more often.... we shall see.

He isn't "Mayhem" to often, more so when he can't play outside....which I'm afraid will be a lot this weekend w/ a cold front coming in :(

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
He will be 16 weeks tomorrow. Sometimes he shows his tooth/teeth, this was the first time I had saw the tongue! I'm guessing as he get's older it will happen more often.... we shall see.

He isn't "Mayhem" to often, more so when he can't play outside....which I'm afraid will be a lot this weekend w/ a cold front coming in :(

OMG, that's stinkin' cute, he really looks like a model, just bully perfect!

Did you get him from a Texas breeder?

I see you live in Denton, are you going to school there? I used to live in
Lewisville and Addison and Carrollton...still miss Dallas! My best friend
lived in Denton, attending the college so I'm very familiar w/the town.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG, that's stinkin' cute, he really looks like a model, just bully perfect!

Did you get him from a Texas breeder?

I see you live in Denton, are you going to school there? I used to live in
Lewisville and Addison and Carrollton...still miss Dallas! My best friend
lived in Denton, attending the college so I'm very familiar w/the town.

Thank you, I think he is perfect but I might be one sided :clap2: I actually got him from a breeder in Tulsa. I really wanted to use a breeder that was in Royse City but she wasn't going to have any litters for a while :( It worked out though, Brutus is great!

I live in Denton, but no I don't go to school there. Most people that are there are either in college or just never left! I love the area as well, I can't imagine ever really moving to far. Where are you in Central TX, Midland area?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.