The Amazing Flying Atlas

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
This is what we do for 15 minutes everyday when I get home from work. He may not be the fastest, most agile, or graceful dog out there, but he's the Michael Jordan of tuggers.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Love it! He looks like he really enjoys that. :2thumbs: We had a pitty that loved to swing, of course that's when he was young.

I fixed your formatting too. :p

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Oh wow, it looks like he LOVES that game...aren't you afraid he'll fall if he lets go on accident? Eeek!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like he is having fun.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: wow he really loves to fly it so cute Franklin has such a hard bite I'm just afraid to try that he's still a puppy. How old is he? He's so handsome

OP
LittleTino

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
Oh wow, it looks like he LOVES that game...aren't you afraid he'll fall if he lets go on accident? Eeek!

It takes about 2-3 minutes of light tugging for his bite to firm up. Once he gets in the mood, it's up to me to make sure he lands a good bite that won't slip. I won't swing him if I detect even the slightest slip. Plus, I searched for a toy like that, that will give him a good target and has the right thickness for his jaw.

He absolutely loves it. I'll be lying on the couch watching TV and he'l shove the toy into my leg. When I get up and open the door, he sprints down the stairs and runs to the driveway.

Atlas is about 14 months. Once he was past his puppy teeth, I was able to pick him up. And then by about 8 months, his bite got reliable enough to swing. Now at 50lbs, he's a workout.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing with us.... that is cute~!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
It takes about 2-3 minutes of light tugging for his bite to firm up. Once he gets in the mood, it's up to me to make sure he lands a good bite that won't slip. I won't swing him if I detect even the slightest slip. Plus, I searched for a toy like that, that will give him a good target and has the right thickness for his jaw.

He absolutely loves it. I'll be lying on the couch watching TV and he'l shove the toy into my leg. When I get up and open the door, he sprints down the stairs and runs to the driveway.

Atlas is about 14 months. Once he was past his puppy teeth, I was able to pick him up. And then by about 8 months, his bite got reliable enough to swing. Now at 50lbs, he's a workout.

He is quite a the athlete...no wonder I wasn't sure how it worked since my bully that love to tug is 78 pounds...he'd probably lose his teeth if I tried to swing him around! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.