Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Video.jpg

This little girl has so much energy! We play this game nightly, but usually it's with 2 plush toys. She'll bring one back, drop it, and run after the other. Two days ago, a fellow dog walker gave Orion a tennis ball. This is her first tennis ball AND she loved it. She actually carried it in her mouth during our 1 mile trek back home. Tonight, we played the game with the ball. She's not too keen on dropping it for me to throw. Silly video...but it's so O.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc78zcgn3Gw

Last edited by a moderator:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Love her!!! Bear does this too, loves to play but I can't ever get the ball back from him, I've got to tackle him to get it, lol.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Be careful, thats how it all started with Cutty. (to think I actually taught him to play catch with me and he hasnt stopped ever since) He is now OBSESSED with playing fetch! If we let him he would play all day everyday. It is the one thing that will get him from a sound sleep to running around as if hed been up for hours. Dang bullies and their ocd's. lol.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She is so darn cute. Krystin and I enjoyed watching this so much. And now I can see why you would have to put toys in time-out, she will not stop will she?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.