cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
He likes to sleep on my lap and today he seemed to be trying to tell me something as he slowly fell asleep. Tate's been doing a lot of this lately...making odd, strange sleepy noises. Do your bullys do this too?

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh bless his heart, sounds like he is soothing himself. I think it is adorable!!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Poor thing is so sleepy!! LOL It's like he wants to talk to mommy to keep her company, but wants to pretend he's not sleepy :) Purr away little Tate! And no, Herman doesn't do this.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver makes that sound when he wants something from me but not when he's trying to fall asleep

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Soooo Cute! It's almost like he doesn't know he is doing it.... He looks very content so I think they are just happy noises...Dublin doesnt' do that, but I wouldnt' be able to video it if she did cause I would be cracking up so bad..:laugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It's his whale song............aweeeee does sound like he's soothing himself to sleep or trying to keep himself awake :blink:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
When I taped him today he was fighting hard to not fall asleep! Tate will make those sounds at night time while he's sucking on Mr.Bill's head on my stomach. I think it is his way of pacifying himself to sleep. :babysleep:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very cute! :luv: HRH does not do that though. She is mostly the cute silent type.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh gawd that's hysterical! I'll have to play that vid for grandma when she wakes up. (She loves our bully videos around here)

Tate is a funny, funny boy!

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
My daisy makes the same noise but she is louder. Almost like she doesn't want anyone to forget she is in the room...who could forget a snoring bully LOL. :)

M

mabel lou

He is precious and the video is wonderful and makes me smile at how beautiful these babies are. Omg my heart just goes crazy when I see something such as. Mabel just goes to sleep when she is ready and snores, and snores and snores some more but then again she could tear the house apart and I would find a reason as to how it wasn't her fault lol. Flawless in my eyes they are!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH sat up and listened when I played it........made me tired..zzzzzzzzzzzz;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is tooooooo cute! If any of mine do this it would be Miila, she is just very vocal in general. I dont think I have heard her do this when sleeping tho. Now I will have to pay better attention.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online