Sancho's New Bed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Sancho's bed finally came! I ordered it about a month ago and actually forgot about it until it showed up on the doorstep today. Sancho was initially pretty scared of it. It took eight treats and a handful of kibble to get him to even sniff it... but now that he realized it's not a monster, he loves it! Check it out :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• SanchoLovesHisDogBed.jpg
    SanchoLovesHisDogBed.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 560
  • SanchoTongueTippy.jpg
    SanchoTongueTippy.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 159
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
A bed like that wouldn't last for 5 minutes in my house. My guys do not appreciate fine fashion in furniture. All they get any more are the pseudo sheepskin crate liners. That's the only thing they can 't destroy. :bully::butcher:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I love how his name is on it I need to get a good bed for franklin the floor is so had an my couch he stays on then mores back an forth I don't think he can get comfy I would love to get a bed that you can wash just incase of an accident he's still a baby yet

OP
redhed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Thanks guys! I got it from Faith at By Faith Creations. She has a FB page called "ByFaithCreations."

The bed is made of heavy-grade cotton, almost like canvas, and both the cover and filling are machine-washable. For a fee, they also have an even heavier grade fabric made for outdoors. She has tons of fabrics to choose from, so it's totally custom (there are a limited number of the heavier fabrics, though). We got ours to coordinate with our living room furniture, should Sancho ever be allowed in the living room (he still has accidents, sigh). But, he has pretty much outgrown his "chew everything in sight" phase, so I'm crossing my fingers that the bed, itself, will last.

The embroidered name was extra, too, but if we're gonna spend the money to have a bed custom made (and eat Ramen for two weeks to do so, LOL), I figured we'd splurge :D

Anyway, I totally, totally recommend this bed. Definitely better than most you'll find in a store and it's custom. Plus, you're supporting a small business. Win/win :2thumbs:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That bed is awesome, I wish we could get something like that for Bacon, he destroyed two beds so we gave up on the fluffy ones and got him the indestructable aluminum kuranda bed and he totally loves it. And he can't destroy it, he gave up after the 1st day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.