aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
So my sister in law brought all my goodies to toronto for me from PA, and in with my packages was a little purple and pink hoodie fleece for Lola....it is sooooooo cute!!!!!! thank you so much [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] that was so thoughtful!

Here she is!

action shot:
IMG_3045.jpg

i just love bully teeth!
IMG_3053.jpg

she's getting treats :)
IMG_3059.jpg

action shot:
IMG_3064.jpgIMG_3078.jpg

token HRH pose :)
IMG_3052.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
28882d1350432983-lolas-new-fleece-hoodie-c-o-larip-img_3052.jpg
I wanted her to have one that fit since she never quite grew into the bigger one.
She looks as beautiful in it as I knew she would.

Last edited:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Whenever I see pics of the pups in their hoodies I think a boompa-boomp, boompa-boomp should be playing in the background. I wonder if there are any videos of rapping bulldogs?:rolleyes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Whenever I see pics of the pups in their hoodies I think a boompa-boomp, boompa-boomp should be playing in the background. I wonder if there are any videos of rapping bulldogs?:rolleyes:

I can guarantee there isn't any rap playing while they're being sewn. That's one kind of music (and I use the term liberally) that I have zero appreciation or tolerance for. :perturbed:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It think she likes it! Looks at that last picture. She's smiling! Great fleece and beautiful girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I can guarantee there isn't any rap playing while they're being sewn. That's one kind of music (and I use the term liberally) that I have zero appreciation or tolerance for. :perturbed:

My appreciation for it is limited as well but I associate hoodies with the subculture that enjoys it (remember I live in Florida and that's about the only reason someone wears a hoodie with the hood up around here, It's not cold enough to need it like it is in the Northlands) LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow I LOVE that hoodie, great job [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] as always. Lola looks beautiful modeling as well. ;)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] made your baby look beautiful! Lola will truly be showing off in style!

Herman loves wearing his HRH original - and he does look like my little thug bully when he wears it [MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION] so I get what you mean LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love it! Love the pattern too :) that action shot made me :giggle:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.