Boys will be boys!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Here's a vid of the boys playing. It so reminds me of Tate and Finn @cali baker where Finn would bark at his big brother wanting the toy and Tate just completely ignores him! Mind you, Stigs rarely plays with the rubber bone toy and only wants it because Punks has it. Boys!

Pls don't mind it being sideways too ... tablet inexperienced here! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg69VNzm3w0

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Your boys look like they play very well with each other. Stig has such a cute bark. And it is funny how Punkin is just oblivious to his barks until the end when it looks like he's had it! Oh brothers...! :buddies:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: they are very cute I love how they play so well mine play like that but I have a male an female both a bully breed Franklin is ebd an grace is a Staffordshire bull terrier I'm just glad they play well It's funny when Franklin bites a little hard grace gets so mad an will play harder an try to make him yelp that's when I have to break it up but with the toys forget it grace will growl at him an steal everything he is chewing she doesn't let him have anything

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Its funny how Punkin put Stiggy in his place when he got tired of listening. But then turned about and submitted a bit.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.