Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pics of Dublin her first day home...Haven't posted these before

@Dubbiedog....So glad you shared with us...she could be the perfect 'in commercials' bulldog.

Everything you could possibly want in a bully...perfect and TOO CUTE!

My recently deceased Hubby's Mother died from pancreatic cancer, horrible disease.

I'm so sorry for your loss and glad your angel bully, Dubbie, helped you thru it...GOD be blessing you!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Oh my gosh big paws is right! Having not ever had a bully puppy these pics really made me smile.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I can't believe I'm this late getting over here! What wonderful pictures Ann! Dublin has chubby wubby paws like Wilson does.

@Dubbiedog

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    @Dubbiedog....So glad you shared with us...she could be the perfect 'in commercials' bulldog.

Everything you could possibly want in a bully...perfect and TOO CUTE!

My recently deceased Hubby's Mother died from pancreatic cancer, horrible disease.

I'm so sorry for your loss and glad your angel bully, Dubbie, helped you thru it...GOD be blessing you!
    Thanks Carol, "she could have been a contender" I think and what other people have said to me except that she has what is known as "knuckling over" on both right forelegs. One worse than the other. you cannot notice at first glance but it is noticable when you know what it is. Here is a link explaining the ins and outs. http://newacdgazette.com/2011/04/13/...in-young-dogs/ My vet said that her issues were more than likely due to her very depressed immune system. I also "blame" the food I was told to feed her. Not an issue anymore. It has become soemwhat better overtime but it does take her out of the "ring":crying: Not that I had ever any intention of showing her. Pancreatic Cancer is just the most horrible of diseases and the prognosis just as horrible. My mom was only 73 and she was gone in six months, though they only gave her a few weeks.
    You know, I don't think I have ever seen pics of your Brutie?????? Can I find any of them on the site?

you continue to be an inspiration to us all .

Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Oh I can't believe I'm this late getting over here! What wonderful pictures Ann! Dublin has chubby wubby paws like Wilson does.

@Dubbiedog
    they are as chubby as ever.... I forgot what a cutie pie she was... Love the ones with the light shining on her.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Just perfect and precious little puppy

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbiedog View Post
    they are as chubby as ever.... I forgot what a cutie pie she was... Love the ones with the light shining on her.
    Isn't it fun to go back and see their puppy pics? When I see Wilson's I'm like, dang he's so cute. Love the pics of Dublin!
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbiedog View Post
    Thanks Carol, "she could have been a contender" I think and what other people have said to me except that she has what is known as "knuckling over" on both right forelegs. One worse than the other. you cannot notice at first glance but it is noticable when you know what it is. Here is a link explaining the ins and outs. http://newacdgazette.com/2011/04/13/...in-young-dogs/ My vet said that her issues were more than likely due to her very depressed immune system. I also "blame" the food I was told to feed her. Not an issue anymore. It has become soemwhat better overtime but it does take her out of the "ring":crying: Not that I had ever any intention of showing her. Pancreatic Cancer is just the most horrible of diseases and the prognosis just as horrible. My mom was only 73 and she was gone in six months, though they only gave her a few weeks.
    You know, I don't think I have ever seen pics of your Brutie?????? Can I find any of them on the site?

you continue to be an inspiration to us all .

Don't know if I'M worthy of being an inspiration, you just do whatever you have to do to go on
    especially if people depend on you for their survival and truly, others have gone thru and are
    going thru, tragedies that would break me!Thank you for your kind words, they help me so much.

There are no pics of Brutie as of yet, my son, Aaron is moving here at Thanksgiving (he'll be 25!)
    and finally has a new phone so I'll post lots of pics of my entire crew and hoping to send a video
    or two
    Does Dubbie's condition cause her pain, I'll pull up that link, love to research, had to
    learn how when trying to find the cause of my health problems before dx-I knew before medical
    people did and told them what was wrong with me! Autoimmune problems, like Dubbie's...do you
    give her supplements?

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post

Don't know if I'M worthy of being an inspiration, you just do whatever you have to do to go on
    especially if people depend on you for their survival and truly, others have gone thru and are
    going thru, tragedies that would break me!Thank you for your kind words, they help me so much.

There are no pics of Brutie as of yet, my son, Aaron is moving here at Thanksgiving (he'll be 25!)
    and finally has a new phone so I'll post lots of pics of my entire crew and hoping to send a video
    or two
    Does Dubbie's condition cause her pain, I'll pull up that link, love to research, had to
    learn how when trying to find the cause of my health problems before dx-I knew before medical
    people did and told them what was wrong with me! Autoimmune problems, like Dubbie's...do you
    give her supplements?
    Cant' wait to see "your gang". I'm sure having Aaron there will be uplifting for you all. No there is no pain but as she gets older I'm sure it will be an issue. I have massaged both legs from the time I first knew what it was and with the change of food and the probiotics I defintely see a big difference. I give her A probiotic daily. it is "Garden of Life" "Primal Defense" Her vet takes it himself and it has helped so much with at least the "leaky gut" syndrome that she has plus other issues. I take it myself now. Down side, it is very expensive, but then again, what isn't????? She has every seasonal allergy you can imagine so she takes as much Benedryl that is allowed for her weight. I do see a postive change in the allergy situation overall. You are worthy of all the kind words that come your way...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads