Ellie received her hoody today.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
It's huge on her, but I didn't want to take the chance on one of these not making it into another auction. Hopefully she'll grow into it.

Not a fan...
IMAG0215.jpg

And I got her attention with a carrot, so she cooperated some
IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She looks fabulous in it.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
She likes it. and she looks really cute

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: very cute it's good to get it big so you don't have to buy another one in a month

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So you're the one that outbid me ~ grumble, grumble ~ just kidding :) It looks really cute on her! and she'll grow into it before you know it. Hopefully, Tankers can get one on the next auction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE it.... I wanted one of these for Banks, but I did not think they would fit her

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She looks adorable. And if you keep dressing her on a regular basis she should get used to it fairly quickly.

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
So you're the one that outbid me ~ grumble, grumble ~ just kidding :) It looks really cute on her! and she'll grow into it before you know it. Hopefully, Tankers can get one on the next auction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really liked this one compared to the black one and I hadn't seen these previously. I knew I wanted it just in case they didn't come back around. Hopefully she'll fill it out over the next year.

LOVE it.... I wanted one of these for Banks, but I did not think they would fit her

There were a few different sizes and we went with the Bulldog Medium thinking that Ellie will be close to her mom's size of 45islbs.

She looks adorable. And if you keep dressing her on a regular basis she should get used to it fairly quickly.

We'll definitely work with her so that this time next year she'll be a Rocky Balboa look alike when we go for walks in the evenings this time next year.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
LOL!! She looks fabulous!! My 2 are the same with clothes. Before I got Bertha, I had this great fantasy that I was going to dress Bertha up. Well Bertha has different ideas!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
At only 6 months..she will be growing for many months to come. If she is a typical sized bully...it will fit her. If she is delicately plump and exceeds 55 pounds...probably not. If she doesn't get bigger than 35 pounds...it will be too big. But.....I think for the most part....Mediums and larges will be the most popular.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
There were a few different sizes and we went with the Bulldog Medium thinking that Ellie will be close to her mom's size of 45islbs.

Hrumpf. Gunny has the black one! :). He is about 35+ lbs and it has some room. I figured another 10lbs or so before it gets tight, so I think you chose well for Ellie!

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
At only 6 months..she will be growing for many months to come. If she is a typical sized bully...it will fit her. If she is delicately plump and exceeds 55 pounds...probably not. If she doesn't get bigger than 35 pounds...it will be too big. But.....I think for the most part....Mediums and larges will be the most popular.

Hrumpf. Gunny has the black one! :). He is about 35+ lbs and it has some room. I figured another 10lbs or so before it gets tight, so I think you chose well for Ellie!

I'm thinking that she'll fill out to the 40-45lb range, so we **should** be ok. I just wanted it before it was gone. :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ha. 45 I wish. I think Gunny is going to push 70.

Well, in the auction photo...Vegas was wearing the medium. He is 49 pounds...but he is not big chested. He still has room.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
she looks wonderful ... I like that first picture it looks like she tipped over because of the hooding being on LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online