bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
http://youtu.be/hrBqXE3XVm4

Bubba is back! Sorry we haven't been on in a while.Moved into new house and been busy getting it put together.
(Sorry for my annoying voice in the video! I hate to hear my recorded voice! lol)

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Hey! I live in Sarasota too.... This must have been during one of our heavy summer rains.. Bubba was having so much fun. I was laughing so much my hubby had to come ask what I was looking at. Bubba is a very good listener. :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That was awesome.... Bubba is so silly --- what was he digging at, just the mud

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
He must be deaf because he doesn't listen..at all! He is sooo stubborn! Drives me nuts! lol Just digging in the mud! [MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] yes..it was about a week or so ago when we had that huge downpour for hours! Took 2 days for my backyard to dry out!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think he just wants to live up to his name by wallowing in the mud like any other pig! Love It!
Glad your back, have missed seeing handsome Bubba! And I hate my voice on tape too. People tell me I sound like my mom did when I talk. But I sure don't sound like my mom when I hear my voice on a tape.

Last edited:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
:lmaogirl:

"Bubba no!" (Bubba does it)
"Bubba dont lay down!" (Bubba lays down)
"Bubba no digging!" (Bubba digs)

I heart Bubba!!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
He must be deaf because he doesn't listen..at all! He is sooo stubborn! Drives me nuts! lol Just digging in the mud! @Dubbiedog yes..it was about a week or so ago when we had that huge downpour for hours! Took 2 days for my backyard to dry out!

No, I think he does listen and does exactly what you tell him not to do!:lol:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
OMG this video made my day! First off welcome back, been a while! Your voice sounds fine but I dont think many people actually like the sound of their voice, I sure dont. Holy moly bubba had the most fun I have seen from a bully. I have to say Miila and Cutty would have a party if they could in a puddle like that. Video made me anxious tho thinking of the cleanup. haha I think you should start telling Buuba what you DONT want him to do, might stand a better chance. :LMAO:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Bubba looks Great, He's full grown now and his body has grown into that magnificent head of his. He looks Awesome. Good Job mum. Glad you caught that on tape

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is handsome and was having so much fun out there. Bet he didn't like the bath after it though. Thanks for sharing, so fun to watch.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
what great fun!! hubby liked the video too.we can't wait to see what bubba will be for Halloween this year

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online