Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well yesterday I was able to meet up with [MENTION=4339]jen74401[/MENTION]. Man! She has a beautiful house. Me, Brit, AJ, and Matilda (I wish hubby was able to walk to go) all went over there to meet Beefy and Johnny. OMG!! Those two. I love them. Mattie didn't show too much interest in Johnny, but that is probably because he is just a baby. She showed more interest in Beefy. She did get a little snippy with him, but only when his hyper butt got close to that side where she got bit when that dog attacked her. Matilda was happy that she could get on the couch. She was in heaven, instead of her normal 2 kids, there was a total of four!! She didn't hang around us adults too much, she was too busy following the kids around. I was able to take two pictures and a short video. Beefy had to be put back in his crate because he was getting way too excited.

Beefy and Matilda google eying each other. (Sorry if it is shaky and short. Shaky because of me and short because the boys came through)

http://youtu.be/ogWGqgUmkaE

Sassy Pants

Mr. Beefy<3<3 (That is Brit in front of him. She just couldn't stop playing with him!<3)

:blush2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE.... Beefy was IN LOVE with Ms Sassy....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I take it they were having TOO much fun? :whistle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How fun!! Bully play dates are awesome and it's so nice to meet people in person too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Everything is going well here. Matilda slept like a baby last night. She went out about 7 am , ate a bit and is now chillin on the couch. She's a good girl!

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Everything is going well here. Matilda slept like a baby last night. She went out about 7 am , ate a bit and is now chillin on the couch. She's a good girl!

Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
For Matilda to be what you call "petite", Good gawd, can she bring you to your knees. She does that bumping tackle thing like Beefy does. I guess I got too far ahead of her and she felt that she needed to catch up and "BAM" right to the back of the leg and my knees buckled. With Beefy I know to brace myself but it was a bit funny coming from her. Your dog hits like a 300 lb linebacker!

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
For Matilda to be what you call "petite", Good gawd, can she bring you to your knees. She does that bumping tackle thing like Beefy does. I guess I got too far ahead of her and she felt that she needed to catch up and "BAM" right to the back of the leg and my knees buckled. With Beefy I know to brace myself but it was a bit funny coming from her. Your dog hits like a 300 lb linebacker!

Lol! I warned you that she has to go first.

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Read what Matilda did to Jen!!! Lol!

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

Most Reactions