Sneak peak of Rook's Halloween costume

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
A few weeks ago I asked Rook what he would like to be for Halloween. He gave me a droopy stare down that only a bully can, and I knew immediate who he wanted to be... Winston Churchill. Given Rook's love of world history and ironic sense of humor, I think he chose well.
We've been collecting all the pieces for his costume and it's almost complete. He's been practicing wearing (not eating) his hat. Today his cigar arrived in the mail, and Rook insisted on practicing his Churchill pose. I'll post pics of his finished costume soon, but he was cracking me up with this today, so I had to share!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349916431.921629.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That's really really good !!!! give that mug a kiss from me

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
That is great! Man am I jealous! Jake would've devoured the hat, cigar and ohhhhh ya, that bed wouldn't stand a chance either! Rook is awesome! :up:

OP
LaurenA

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Where did you find the cigar?

I searched all over and finally found it online. The shipping was more than the $1 the plastic cigar cost, but so worth it!
It's not really a dog toy, so it definitely won't last long and I have to keep a very close eye on him with it.

OP
LaurenA

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
That is great! Man am I jealous! Jake would've devoured the hat, cigar and ohhhhh ya, that bed wouldn't stand a chance either! Rook is awesome! :up:

He wouldn't let go of that cigar! I even tried bribing him with frozen green beans to drop it and he ignored me!!! I finally had to promise him we would go for a car ride (he dropped it and ran to the door!). :ROFL:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
How FUNNY! I love it...glad the stoagie is fake though! :D

Happy Halloween! :pumpkin:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online