Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
This is the favorite spot, the concrete stays cool even on hot days so they both love to lay out there and watch what is going on ....

100_0491.jpg

p.s. please ignore the mess outside LOL

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - thank you, it has a baby also but I keep that one in my bedroom as a door stop

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] - its a pet play-pen you can get them at almost any pet store I think but I got mine at Petco (if you buy it online @ petco.com its a lot less expensive)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
They are so cute in their favorite spot. Herman would have ripped your welcome mat apart by now though, just like he did the new pad I bought for him to lay on in the sun on the porch. And I like the statue too :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are too cute.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] thank you so much for adding the thumbnail I've seen that happen a couple times when I've posted pictures ... but haven't figured out yet how to do myself LOL I'm claiming bone-head!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO thank you so much for adding the thumbnail I've seen that happen a couple times when I've posted pictures ... but haven't figured out yet how to do myself LOL I'm claiming bone-head!!
Hey, you're quite welcome, plus it's my job, lol. I run a tight ship in the photo sections and I like all to have thumbnails. :) If you just attach a photo or attach them as a thumbnail through EBN's uploader you'll never get a thumbnail out front. You need to use www.photobucket.com and then paste the img link of the picture into the thread. Simple as that. I think you can use imageshack too.

I meant to get back here too and say nice pics and that's quite a mess you have but I ran out of time, lol. :p

Oh and it took me months to figure out how to add them so you'll be ahead of the curve now. hahaha

Later Bonehead! :bigeyes:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@JeannieCO oh my goodness you totally made me snort when I laughed ... I am so going to clean up that front porch area now **giggle-snort-giggle** wait a minute the rake has a purpose? not just to lay on the porch and get in the way? when my son put it there I thought maybe he liked it as a decoration hmmm it sure would make moving those leaves easier I've been relying on the wind LOL

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Of course there is another way to add the thumbnail too, they way I did it. But that's top :secret: :laugh: Not really but I'm not ready to share that with you yet.....maybe after a few more snorts & giggles, then some giggles & a few snorts.....:ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online