Vegas still can't take the heat

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, so today here in Florida we had a cooler day (91) But with a real nice breeze going. I thought I would take Vegas for a short timed walk. We left the front door at exactly 3 and arrived at our front door at 3:10...Nope he came in and flopped straight out on the cool tile. Still going to have to wait a while for an afternoon walk. But he did take an hour snooze :D

SAM_0345.jpg

SAM_0347.jpg

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
P.S. The sore you see on his right eye is where he knocked his head into my coffee table while he was on was of his WILD runs through the house, (didn't even phase him, I had to make him stop because he was actually bleeding) and his eyes are swollen right now because the grass was mowed yesterday in my development, and yes he is on benadryl.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
awe poor vegas! Cutty did that once and nailed the coffee table while playing fetch, didnt phase him either but it swelled up big time. Dang bullies! We moved the coffee table into another room where it would be safe. lol

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
awe poor vegas! Cutty did that once and nailed the coffee table while playing fetch, didnt phase him either but it swelled up big time. Dang bullies! We moved the coffee table into another room where it would be safe. lol

Seriously!! Vegas hit so hard that my coffee table moved! and he just did a circle and ran the other direction, like it never happened. It would have knocked me out that is how hard he hit, he just got a spot of blood but a huge goose-egg for the rest of the night, I tried to hold ice on it, but he wanted to eat it, and would run from me. I gave him an advil right after it happened because I know he had to have a headache, but I swear it didn't even slow him down for the rest of the night.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.