spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Don't think that she's a fan of it...

It's tightened down as small as it will go, so it's actually a little loose on her. Once she's hooked to a leash, she should be fine though. Plenty of room for her to grow with it.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMGoodness, No she is NOT a fan!! Very cute video, poor thing, lol. Trust me, you will need it, there is no way I could control Vegas if I didn't have one when we go bye-bye.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that was torture for her --- LOL. It looked at the end she had her paws up under the chest plate... did she get it off?

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG... that was torture for her --- LOL. It looked at the end she had her paws up under the chest plate... did she get it off?

She did have her paws under the chest plate, but wasn't able to get it off. I think once we have her on leash and she's walking around, she'll be fine. It's as small as it'll go, so it's a little loose, but she has plenty to grow into. Hopefully she'll get used to it by the weekend for the Paws in the Park that we're planning on taking her to.

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That was funny. She will get used to it. I have to have harnesses on my guys. they pull alot

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
cute video! poor baby was not at all happy with her new harness LOL .... what type harness is that and where did you get it? with that nice chest plate that could be used as a car seatbelt harness as well, it has a nice wide chest plate.

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
cute video! poor baby was not at all happy with her new harness LOL .... what type harness is that and where did you get it? with that nice chest plate that could be used as a car seatbelt harness as well, it has a nice wide chest plate.

The brand on it says K9 Explorer, but I've found that the K9 Explorer brand is made by Coastal, so I've at least heard of it. The chest plate is about 1/4 inch thick and all padding. I liked that it has the circular rings where the straps meet rather than the plastic adjusters like some. I got it at our local Petland store, but I've seen it on line because our store was out of the matching leash.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
The brand on it says K9 Explorer, but I've found that the K9 Explorer brand is made by Coastal, so I've at least heard of it. The chest plate is about 1/4 inch thick and all padding. I liked that it has the circular rings where the straps meet rather than the plastic adjusters like some. I got it at our local Petland store, but I've seen it on line because our store was out of the matching leash.

thank you :) going to check them out

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.