Brembo doing TRICKS! Sit, Down, Speak, Roll Over, Spin, High Five!!

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
Hey guys I know how you all love videos, so here's one of my Brembo doing some tricks. Just click the link to check out the video!

(don't mind the title)
http://youtu.be/K1E9cUA3Gs8

I am working at recall from a distance with very poor luck. I am also in the process of teaching him 'Play Dead' and 'Close the door'.

Teaching him to 'Come' and 'Heel' is a daily process and I fear will take forever to master!!

Thanks for watching!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Great job! Ellie is still a work in progress. On leash, she listens very well, but off leash it's talk to the screw tail.:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great work..... love the roll over and 'spin'..... he is too cute and VERY smart

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Great Job to you both! Brutus is good with some tricks but I can't get him to roll over!

Great video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You are doing an excellent job. HRH does NONE of those.;)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
FANTASTIC work! Brembo is just awesome. I particularly loved the "roll over". Last night i was trying to teach Tate that one. And we're all still working on the "speak"...it's not working on command!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
That's excellent!! I have to teach Herman to rollover and spin . He wont run for recall from a distance, he'll sometimes mosey unless there is something else more interesting than me around. If you have any tricks how to teach rollover please share :)

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
That's excellent!! I have to teach Herman to rollover and spin . He wont run for recall from a distance, he'll sometimes mosey unless there is something else more interesting than me around. If you have any tricks how to teach rollover please share :)

Hey, I guess it's simple for some dogs. Other just DO NOT like going onto their backs.

From a 'down' position, look closely and see that your dog is favoring or 'leaning' slightly to one side - this is the side he will roll onto when prompted.

Use a treat that he desires and rotate it in a (clockwise or counter-clockwise depending on which side he favors) circular motion while helping your dog to roll. Once the roll has been completed, PRAISE AND PRAISE and give the treat.

Repetition is the key to success. I am currently working on BOW, so when Brembo greets people I can tell him to bow.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hey, I guess it's simple for some dogs. Other just DO NOT like going onto their backs.

From a 'down' position, look closely and see that your dog is favoring or 'leaning' slightly to one side - this is the side he will roll onto when prompted.

Use a treat that he desires and rotate it in a (clockwise or counter-clockwise depending on which side he favors) circular motion while helping your dog to roll. Once the roll has been completed, PRAISE AND PRAISE and give the treat.

Repetition is the key to success. I am currently working on BOW, so when Brembo greets people I can tell him to bow.

Thanks I will try that.

I started teaching Herman to Bow.... but so for not happening, although he bows all the time. I tell him "bow before my beauty" but he doesnt LOL :ROFL:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
wow good job!! that's a lot of tricks to master

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thanks I will try that.

I started teaching Herman to Bow.... but so for not happening, although he bows all the time. I tell him "bow before my beauty" but he doesnt LOL :ROFL:

LOL when he does please get a video for us :)

I have to try the roll over more! He only rolls over when he is trying to get his harness off ( after our walks I forget and he can't sleep comfortable on his bed lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.