'Mudd' on a trampoline - I'm not sure who's bully..but its a good clip :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
A friend sent me this on Facebook :) I hope ya all enjoy !

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/20/watch-bulldog-jumping-for-joy-trampoline

dang it, I'm not getting the video to pop up properly.... still trying....

oh well..you'll have to click on the link to see it :) its worthly of the effort :)

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ty :) Not sure why i couldnt get it to embed, prolly the grand daughter being here, and it was late last night :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
ty :) Not sure why i couldnt get it to embed, prolly the grand daughter being here, and it was late last night :p
Here's what I've been able to figure out. There are a few different way the links will copy. When I copy from the iphone, ipad, send the link via email and/or my desktop each link is different. If I take the non working embedded link like yours (or @heff101) and put it into firefox/IE browsers it will come up different after I press enter to get to the video. 9/10 times that's the proper link that should be used. As to why it does it that I haven't taken the time to google yet.

What device did you copy the link from? Also you're URLs and formatting (underlined and bolded) were goofy and in the wrong spots. :tease:

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's what I've been able to figure out. There are a few different way the links will copy. When I copy from the iphone, ipad, send the link via email and/or my desktop each link is different. If I take the non working embedded link like yours (or @heff101) and put it into firefox/IE browsers it will come up different after I press enter to get to the video. 9/10 times that's the proper link that should be used. As to why it does it that I haven't taken the time to google yet.

What device did you copy the link from? Also you're URLs and formatting (underlined and bolded) were goofy and in the wrong spots. :tease:

they were goofy cause it was late last night :p but I'm on my PC with Firefox 15.0.1 I can never read forums on my Droid - text is too small, and when I make it big enough...it takes a day to read one line :detective2: even after I dropped 500.00 on new glasses ! year right! grr

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
As many times as I've seen this video it just does not get old, that bully is such a ham..........LOVE IT

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.